I myself don't know if I hate anyone. How do you know if I hate anyone?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I myself don't know if I hate anyone. How do you know if I hate anyone?
Ayush Sharma has a nice manly voice.
Ayush Sharma has a nice manly voice.
But he looks like an alien.
Originally posted by: heartbleed
But he looks like an alien.
Alien with a manly voice! That skill makes him more attracrive. Ab tak kitne aliens se mile ho jiske voice manly hai?
Alien with a manly voice! That skill makes him more attracrive. Ab tak kitne aliens se mile ho jiske voice manly hai?
Only one. Jaadoo
Originally posted by: heartbleed
Aryan is a nobody.

@heartbleed: Saifu is playing Alia F's onscreen father I thot he was romancing her onscreen.. 😆
Originally posted by: 5BWGYWHUOMYEAFO5
@heartbleed: Saifu is playing Alia F's onscreen father I thot he was romancing her onscreen.. 😆
it's alaia and it's ok.. father or romance.. doesn't matter.. i know she's gonna nail her role and give a memorable performance.. 😊
Ribbon cutting business got replaced by SM influencing.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0