Originally posted by: shilpa2323
I was observing this from past 5 mins 🙈😂
That’s the first thing I noticed in poster. Infact check all the poster , ladka full on kashish ke saath feels deing.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
I was observing this from past 5 mins 🙈😂
That’s the first thing I noticed in poster. Infact check all the poster , ladka full on kashish ke saath feels deing.
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Baasshhii khaanaa iiieeeezzz TASTY.....
https://www.instagram.com/p/Byh84rKgAzl/?igshid=d30jlbn6fqvr
Which scene they r rehearsing here? I could not see on screen or did I miss something?
Am excited to see who is gonna burst the bubble 😆
😒
Which scene they r rehearsing here? I could not see on screen or did I miss something?
This is the morning jungle scene with R wr he found both of them...
Abhiya.... Don't get me wrong... Shall I say something...
I felt engagement episode as end of this wonderful love story starting from acquaintances to married couple... Dunno why...😔
No I am not talking about their marriage journey vus ke liye tho aur bhi zyaada time padi hain I am talking about their love journey from known strangers to soulmates, that every phase. They literally showed every phase in love story before marriage known strangers--comfortable friends--besties--one sided love--friendzoned--heartbreak--two sided love story. And I loved each phase ❤️
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
This is the morning jungle scene with R wr he found both of them...
But I didn't see this normal talk, wasn't it intense scene?
Originally posted by: RollingStones
That’s the first thing I noticed in poster. Infact check all the poster , ladka full on kashish ke saath feels deing.
ladka ladki really work hard
But I didn't see this normal talk, wasn't it intense scene?
It's off screen tubelight, it's between doing the scene and undoing it😆
bubnle burst kaun karta hai 😒