Originally posted by: RollingStones
Yeah even I did not got that Parth and mummy talks ...
was he discussing show ka logic with Mummy ...??🤣
reporter asked sinething about pune i think
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Yeah even I did not got that Parth and mummy talks ...
was he discussing show ka logic with Mummy ...??🤣
reporter asked sinething about pune i think
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
They have this pic on SP IG, angle is different..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoGWMHhFI2w/?igshid=1hw304aok2est
Parth ka dedication toh dekho 😆
Give me link of Parth's mumma talk😆
Am excited to see who is gonna burst the bubble 😆
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Parth ka dedication toh dekho 😆
I was observing this from past 5 mins 🙈😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/Byuz1SqhKOq/
Their journey is just something else, the most satisfying journey as a couple for me
Originally posted by: priya185
can you link the post
Nothing important dear...
Just wanted to congratulate you for your creativity...
It was just wonderful that I spent almost 3 to 4 hours in 50th AT alone... You're responsible for that
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/Byuz1SqhKOq/
Their journey is just something else, the most satisfying journey as a couple for me
Abhiya.... Don't get me wrong... Shall I say something...
I felt engagement episode as end of this wonderful love story starting from acquaintances to married couple... Dunno why...😔
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Give me link of Parth's mumma talk😆
previous page .... where he talks abt Swiss
Baasshhii khaanaa iiieeeezzz TASTY.....
https://www.instagram.com/p/Byh84rKgAzl/?igshid=d30jlbn6fqvr