Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I loved that black n white suit more 😆
I liked her all dress frm last weekend till now
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Ohh sorry MU ho gyi
Anjaan ki identity intro is biggest loophole
Haan
We didn’t get any pov from anjaan
Like what he thinks
Yeah got what he abt pi: he calls her sachini🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Wo hot hai handsome hai aur uske liye dil dhadakta hau❤️☺️
Instead of confining her to himself he gvz Divorce papers. I have a feeling they're fake🥳
Bfr Anjn does khoon bari mang we'll get his munh dikhay infront of Dri 😛
Acha chalta hon duaon mai Yad Rakhna
Ok guyz c u sooon In Sha Allah
Bye hv fun🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I liked her all dress frm last weekend till now
But black n white is my fav.
N
Rakshit black n white costume too.
In last scene
I think only I felt DriKshit scene was uselessly inserted as a part of filler
Right and she gave him ring🤣Haan
We didn’t get any pov from anjaan
Like what he thinks
Yeah got what he abt pi: he calls her sachini🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
In that scene i remembered her only😆
I was laughing at the screen thinking Deepika are you watching 🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hogi hogi jab Lava ko Rakshit ke saath dekhegi🤣
Definitely 🤣
J dri
Waiting for it
Mostly sad dri too.😭