Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I loved today's episode..the way Drishti teased Rakshit🤣
Haaan
Rakshit got angry too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I loved today's episode..the way Drishti teased Rakshit🤣
Haaan
Rakshit got angry too
angry nhi jealous😆I sooo loved that scene❤️
Wo hot hai handsome hai aur uske liye dil dhadakta hau❤️☺️
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Dukhi ho rahe ho sab 🤔
😒😒😒
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I loved today's episode..the way Drishti teased Rakshit🤣
I haven't moved off from those parts yet 🤣. .. everyone wanted a J Rakshit 😈..whilst I'm holding my nose for a J Dri 😈😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
angry nhi jealous😆I sooo loved that scene❤️
Haan
With slight anger too🤣
Me too
Deepika yr wish was fulfilled - Dri getting ready fr someone else😆
In that scene i remembered her only😆
I meant as Anjn he knows why Dri lies to R.
Ohh sorry MU ho gyi
Anjaan ki identity intro is biggest loophole
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Wo hot hai handsome hai aur uske liye dil dhadakta hau❤️☺️
I loved that black n white suit more 😆
I haven't moved off from those parts yet 🤣. .. everyone wanted a J Rakshit 😈..whilst I'm holding my nose for a J Dri 😈😆
Hogi hogi jab Lava ko Rakshit ke saath dekhegi🤣