Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry for being late in reading deepti was bit busy.. Awesome update loved it so much esp Rk's surprises for Madhu so now they are going for a seminar alone looking forward for that.. Waiting for the next part.. Update soon.. Thanks for the pm :)
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

continue soon(spamming ur threads)

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: harini06

continue soon(spamming ur threads)

Hi dear ..i am glad ..you are spamming threads 😉 but this will take some time more..working on this and one more too..

Hopefully will not be much late..

Thanks.😊

RM14 thumbnail

Hello Friends 🤗

thanks a lot for all the support..❤️

hoping for your wellness ..posting here Part 12 of this story..😳

hope you like this too ..

it took much time to update but as I have finished my two stories ..now I will try to update it soon ..the next part..

read ..hit like and pls don't forget to give your valuable feedback ..❤️

scroll down for update in next post. 😃

Edited by RM14 - 4 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Part ~ 12

Madhu and Rk were all set to go to the seminar.They were excited as well as many more opportunities were waiting for them..so much workto do and ofcourse they were waiting for spending time together.

First day of work and it was so hectic..in evening ..theywent to have dinner and Madhu said ..she will give a treat …

“Why? “

“Coz you have made the valentine day so special na ..so here I am the boss and I will giveyou treat..”

“Wow that’s great..thanks btw ..”

“Now tell me ..your fav dishes ..and plus I will also addsome ..”

I think ..you should only add..i want to taste what you willselect for me..”

“Than you have to eat according to my choice..”

“Sure..sure..why not ?”

“That’s really good ..so you can change or adapt things foryour partner.”

“Yess..i can ..and we should actually..we all should changeor adapt ourselves according to our partner ..unless there is something which bothers like anything and than I think ..your partner will not say to changethat or adjust coz he/she also will know that one is not comfortable..i..”Rk saw her looking at him deeply..

“I hope I am making sense..”

“Yeah ..indeed you are making sense and its really good toknow that Rk ..me too think that whatever you can change in yourself ..you should ..when its about love ..its about loving everything about  your partner..and those who can do this ..aregreat..i think ..not all can do this.. I may be wrong but still love has thepower to make impossible ..possible..”

“Wow ..i am so impressed by your thoughts ma’am..”he kepthis hand on her heart like he was showing ..eh was deeply touched..

“Hey why Ma’am now ??”

“Oops sorry ..actually its habit now na..”

Don’t make it lifetime habit and hard and fast rule ..i likewhen you say Madhu..”

He could see her face changing color ..that too into red.

“And I would like to thank your parents for keeping yourname Madhu ..you can never be bitter..”

“That you will see ..”

“See I am saying in general ..o/w you should behave like howyou like when there will be some uncontrollable circumstances.”

“Thanks Rk..”

“I do believe that.”

Both smiled..

They had dinner and they had most of the dishes of Madhu’schoice ..

Rk ..more than eating was looking at Madhu to which Madhuteased him that ..the dishes are in plate and he is with the boss.Rk saidthat;s why he is being cautious because she might say something ..afterall he is his employee..Madhu laughed andsaid ..he is so quick in answering ..to which Rk smiled..

After dinner they  were having coffee..and suddenly Madhu’s phonerang and she tool up the phone and started talking in one corner there due tonetwork prob..when she came back..she had a sip of coffee..and said that thesuger is less in her coffee ..do Rk feeling the same ?? and she turn around tocheck her purse and than sit on chair ..and aksed the same ques again..Rk said

“No ..my coffee is perfect..its extra sweet..”

“How can be two different coffees there..she should askedmanager..

Rk stopped him and said ..”Pls Madhu ..don’t callmanager..o/w he will know about us ..”

“But how ?”

“Because ..i have exchanged the coffee on my side with yourscup of coffee so I am saying after you took a sip from it ..it became perfect..so if you call manager..”she cut him off

“Rk !!!!! you are one naughty person I met with..”andsomewhere he saw her blushing  a lil..

“Accha .. btw only naughty person!! Not any otheradjective?”

“See i will think about adjective ..later on..sochenge..”andshe also said this naughtily ..

“Hmm I am seeing my boss changing colors..”

“Soon you will know me more but Rk seriously I want to asksomething ..about you ..”

“What about me ? you know already ..”

“Yes but lil more that why you are working with me ..inspiteof being son of a businessman?”

“Madhu I told you na ..that I wanted to work with you ..”

“There is something more to it ..tell me na ..”

“Ok fine ..but I hope you will not change your mind about meafter hearing this ..”

“Sure ..i won’t.. I promise..and you know I  keep my promise.”

“Ya thanks..but I will tell you some other time pls..cani..?”

“Hmm..ok sure..”

“You are so sweet my boss..”

“Oh pls ..don’t call me boss here ..remember official workis finished now..for today ..”

“Ya ya ..i understand ..what you are saying so ..sorry..iwill not call you maám after official work done..”

“That’s good..”

~~~~0~~~~

Next day there day at seminar went very well..both werehappy about it..the evening was there now..to spend quality time together..andthey went for dinner ..

“Today I will give treat ..”

“No no..not today ..”

“Why ? “

“There is something ..and I am seeing you are looking extrahappy today ..and I guess I know the reason too..so treat is from my side..andyou will give treat ..if you want too..may be tomorrow..”

She smiled mysteriously..

“What!! You ..you know..”

Before he could say anything ..one waiter came with a cakeand placed it on table ..Rk’s face was like ..she has planned this already..

“Rk ..make a wish and cut the cake..Happy b’day to you..happy b’day to you ..”she started singing b’day song..

“Madhu ..ye ..sab..”

“B’day boy ..make a wish and cut the cake and than askwhatever you want to..”she smiled..

And than Rk cut the cake and Madhu took a piece and put somecake on his nose ..

“Why you are decorating my nose ?”

“Because I wanted to do it b’day boy..now laet’s eat thecake..”

“Thanks a lot for all this ..really ..its a pleasantsurprise ..how come you know that?”

“That its your b’day ..hmm..you know na we have a file ofeach of our employees ..so it was not difficult na ..”

“You are a genius ..and yes I was extra happy today and oneof the reason is my b’day plus I am here with you ..spending time together..sowhat can be more better than this..”

“Accha ..but tum mujhe kab batane wale the btw ? “

“Wo I was lil confused but you now relieved me from thisconfusion ..thanks again..”

“Thanks kisliye? B’days are meant to be celebrated and Ialso didn’t wanted to miss the chance to celebrate your b’day ..so I just didit..what I could ..”

“It means a lot and I will never forget these moments..”

“Not even I will ..”

They hugged each other and Madhu gave him a kiss on hischeeks..saying once again ..happy b’day..”

Than they had dinner and almost all dishes of Rk’s choice..Rk was so touched and was thanking to the organizer of the seminar that hegot a chance to come and spend time with Madhu ..they will know about eachother more because of this togetherness..

Madhu asked if his parents will call him as he is here now..and they must wanted to wish him..but Rk said ..they know how to be a trueprofessional so they won’t disturb ..before coming here ..i assured them tocelebrate when I will go back and ya I will call them after going tohotel..don’t worry.”

“Oh ok..good than ..let’s go..your parents support you lots ..that’s reallygood..”

“Ya they are very supportive..btw

thanks once again for adding more colors to my life and formaking my  b’day more special.”

“Aww don’t be ..so formal..you liked it ..i am so happy.”

Both came back from there holding each other’s hands.

~~~~0~~~~

In hotel lobby ..they were standing and saying each othergood night..Madhu asked him to come if he wants to discuss regarding nextday..but he said no and said that he will discuss early during breakfast.

She said ..she know that he won’t come this time and shelove his decency.

Rk asked why she didn’t called Mukund here? Madhu said ..shewas not sure that if Mukund’s presence will be good here or not..as he hasannounced prev too in the fashion show..

Rk said “Don’t worry ..who ever will try to come in betweenthe progress of  “Head to Toe” willregret for sure..and whatever Mukund said..he will made it happen ..the goodprogress..he will try his best that the company will give best results.”

‘’Aww Rk thanks a lot..i will see about Mukund ..ok goodnight than ..go and relax..we will talk tomorrow.

“Sure..good night..see you tomorrow.”

Both wished each other and went to their rooms.

~~~~0~~~~

Here Mukund was thinking that why Madhu didn’t let him go toseminar ..this time she is handling at her own ..esp with that Rk ..she isflying high it seems ..as if he will take Head to Toe to the new  heights..as if I am not doing anything ..whatthe hell !! the day he entered here..everything messed up for me..its not good..not for me and not for them ..and he started laughing.

~~~~0~~~~

Madhu was thinking about Mukund and Rk both ..how different they think of company ..one pretends it seems ..and one is genuinely concerned..

Rk prep is very good for seminar ..

and it will surely help the company..and now she has to takesome step regarding Mukund..she started something in her phone.

Thanks Friends  smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

Deepti  smiley9  

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thank you for the pm! 

fascinating update! well written 

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

loved it

Rishbala are knowing each other more,Madhu wants to know why he is working with her she feels there is sth more to it,he said he will say some time later,hope it doesn't creates misunderstanding b/w them,

Madhu celebrated Rk's birthday,loved RM moments,

this Mukund seems like he will create problems b/w them

continue soon

thanks for the pm

RM14 thumbnail

Thanks a lot friends..🤗😳

annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail