Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

But dunno from the very start, I find Erica's voice and dialogue delivery unique & different... It attracts me somehow especially in the starting episodes where she blabbers a lot to anurag out of hesitation.. I really loved those but I remember those days in IF, almost everyone had problem with Erica's voice and dialogue delivery... After reading those reviews, I watched it all again... At some places, she really delivered dialogues gushingly...

But maybe Cox of the fact that I'm also not a native Hindi speaker,  I felt that might be the reason in not finding any fault in her dialogue delivery... And I stopped visiting forum for my own peace then...

Now I'm getting used to her way of speaking, I really don't feel any problem with her dialogues

Btw Her English accent is very nice like a native speaker...

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I agree ....Haters faltu mein time waste karte hain , we make better meme then them ....😆

IKR we are better than anyone when comes to troll our show from Anurag's somersault stunts to phook(we literally named their intimacy as phook) to iron woman Prerna. Our KZK is our KZK none of your KZK😎😆

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Aww how cutely Anurag welcoming his biggest rival, AnuJaj FTW😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂 bring it on our lion anu. 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

abcdexyz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

https://www.instagram.com/p/BypwiErhRzn/

I love this fandom, no one trolls our show better than us🤣

🤣🤣

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jey3ram

But dunno from the very start, I find Erica's voice and dialogue delivery unique & different... It attracts me somehow especially in the starting episodes where she blabbers a lot to anurag out of hesitation.. I really loved those but I remember those days in IF, almost everyone had problem with Erica's voice and dialogue delivery... After reading those reviews, I watched it all again... At some places, she really delivered dialogues gushingly...

But maybe Cox of the fact that I'm also not a native Hindi speaker,  I felt that might be the reason in not finding any fault in her dialogue delivery... And I stopped visiting forum for my own peace then...

Now I'm getting used to her way of speaking, I really don't feel any problem with her dialogues

Eri got really sexy voice I used to have problem with her dialogue delivery in scenes where she used to speak fast, I couldn't hear it properly but later she worked on that and was clear but sometimes she does goes back to that again ðŸ˜†

priya185 thumbnail

Please slow down on this AT

Originally posted by: jey3ram

I find  her voice texture very sexy .... But she sucks sometimes in dialogue delivery . She infact should be using her voice to the max , she still have not figured out a way to do that . But if she is pitch perfect with dialogue delivery , her voice will rock .

but yeah I do find her dialogue delivery bad sometimes , and It irritates me because that very imp part for an actor to have, That makes you solid as an Actor .

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gosh.. what functions are they shooting now? Without dulha and dulhan!!! 

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Shaadhi waala scenes. 

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

kasautii will become yrkkh.