She's got a squint eye. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
She's got a squint eye. 🤣
I like it. Guess I am a little biased because yellow is my favorite color.
She looked way better in blue dress one. I liked that picture better.

Every teenager girl and her mother.😂 Even i tell my mom ghar damad layenge cause I am never leaving you.
Originally posted by: ramita94
I always get so distracted when I see when a person has one eye bigger than the other or one eye is squinting Alia has the same problem. Lol and her and Kartik have created this fandom, its like apne pair par khuladi marna when these same fans will be after you when you don't end up with their ship.
Katrina has the same problem.
Katrina has the same problem.
Really? Have never noticed.
Originally posted by: ramita94
I always get so distracted when I see when a person has one eye bigger than the other or one eye is squinting Alia has the same problem. Lol and her and Kartik have created this fandom, its like apne pair par khuladi marna when these same fans will be after you when you don't end up with their ship.
You should check out pooja bhatt and John, they always pose like that 😂
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4