Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Precious angelic soul 😊
Yellow is definitely her colour. She always looks so good in it. 💛 But why cant she keep her mouth close in any picture?
ah my darling ❤️
These SarTik fans are🤣
One thing I don’t understand is when Sara spoke about her crush on Kartik, it became a big deal. I’m pretty sure other actresses have also proclaimed their crush, why it didn’t become a big deal then?
"Omg! She is looking ABSOLUTE GEORGE in this photoshoot "
Curious George toh suna tha, yeh Absolute George kya hai. Lolwa.
I always get so distracted when I see when a person has one eye bigger than the other or one eye is squinting Alia has the same problem. Lol and her and Kartik have created this fandom, its like apne pair par khuladi marna when these same fans will be after you when you don't end up with their ship.
I am Sara's dieheart fan, but I dont know whether this is Sara or Ibrahim. She looks real bad here.
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4