Sara ali Khan on the cover of Harper's bazaar india- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

17

Views

6.4k

Users

13

Likes

26

Frequent Posters

2KTY3WVOTCCQW4NG thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#11

She's got a squint eye. 🤣

mango.chutney thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#12

I like it. Guess I am a little biased because yellow is my favorite color.

Sanjana212 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#13

She looked way better in blue dress one. I liked that picture better.

Anam... thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
#14

Image

Sanjana212 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#15

Every teenager girl and her mother.😂 Even i tell my mom ghar damad layenge cause I am never leaving you.

astha36 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: ramita94

I always get so distracted when I see when a person has one eye bigger than the other or one eye is squinting Alia has the same problem. Lol and her and Kartik have created this fandom, its like apne pair par khuladi marna when these same fans will be after you when you don't end up with their ship.

Katrina has the same problem.

ramita94 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: astha36

Katrina has the same problem.

Really? Have never noticed.

adventurousman thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: ramita94

I always get so distracted when I see when a person has one eye bigger than the other or one eye is squinting Alia has the same problem. Lol and her and Kartik have created this fandom, its like apne pair par khuladi marna when these same fans will be after you when you don't end up with their ship.

You should check out pooja bhatt and John, they always pose like that 😂

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100

https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 6 months ago

Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 12 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx

https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".