50 of shades of grey kisse inspired THA? #HamaraBajaj se. 😎Originally posted by: CaptainV
The more I read about what we all think he should own I think more about fifty shades of grey 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
50 of shades of grey kisse inspired THA? #HamaraBajaj se. 😎Originally posted by: CaptainV
The more I read about what we all think he should own I think more about fifty shades of grey 😆
Abey prem ko hospital and bajju ko jail mat pohucha 🤣Bajaj in his bmw comes to buy flowers for his daughter and collided with prerna omg I am gonna feel nostalgic 🥺
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Well the line must be so long. 😆
I said it first 🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
50 of shades of grey kisse inspired THA? #HamaraBajaj se. 😎
#fiftyshadesofsaltandpepper
right right.Originally posted by: CaptainV
Agree for the bikes.. But not for use like qh were he danced around it for that Salman song 😆
why not greenscreen kis khet ki Mulli hai 🤣Can ekta afford all this 🤣
Penthouse I love them and farmhouse near a lake and beautiful flower garden
4th AT ka naam 😎Originally posted by: CaptainV
#fiftyshadesofsaltandpepper
we will be 1 on chaska metre ranking 😎 by tomorrow
I feel positive everything is Falling in its place ☺️
What bed clothes will Bajju wear for night? Kurta? or what you suggest? I would prefer boxers ONLY ☺️
hum jahan jate hai uss forum ko 1ranking pe laake chorte hai. #recordhaimera 🤣we will be 1 on chaska metre ranking 😎 by tomorrow
I feel positive everything is Falling in its place ☺️