Yeah we can surely discuss them.Originally posted by: forbidden
Bajaj and prerna goes hand in hand so we can discuss him I think let me know if I am wrong
And bajaj bg should Be intense
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah we can surely discuss them.Originally posted by: forbidden
Bajaj and prerna goes hand in hand so we can discuss him I think let me know if I am wrong
And bajaj bg should Be intense
Others don't even matter to us. We will stick to RB and P.Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
bajaj and prena we can .. i dont think we can discuss about other much.
@shruti
Exactly!
I am waiting for the promo. I want it to be intense
Maata is such a sadist. How long will she take to release the promo?
tomorrow?Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Maata is such a sadist. How long will she take to release the promo?
As long as she wants she wants those buzz and bajaj fans to wait wait after all this character is one hell of a character she won’t just show it easily and we will be getting frustrated 🥺
Maybe this bajaj will show tattoo 😆
First pic was too good those flying hair and stylish
Everything is crystal clear now. I do not get the delay.Originally posted by: forbidden
As long as she wants she wants those buzz and bajaj fans to wait wait after all this character is one hell of a character she won’t just show it easily and we will be getting frustrated 🥺
guys be patient. promo may be out tomorrow.