No u r not boring varthu.....u r one of the person who keep this AT active😊😊
Love u too dear❤❤❤😻😻😻😘😘😘
Well said..Vartu ke bina ye AT adhura lagta hain❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No u r not boring varthu.....u r one of the person who keep this AT active😊😊
Love u too dear❤❤❤😻😻😻😘😘😘
Well said..Vartu ke bina ye AT adhura lagta hain❤️
U get subtitles
Like sairat subtitles u find
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Well said..Vartu ke bina ye AT madhura lagta hain❤️
Wow Pranu....I'm dancing... Literally💜💜😘😘😘😍😍 love you so much....first person to welcome me here😘😘😘💜💜💜
Oh then I can watch it😍😍
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Wow Pranu....I'm dancing... Literally💜💜😘😘😘😍😍 love you so much....first person to welcome me here😘😘😘💜💜💜
Always love you dear❤️🤗
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Always love you dear❤️🤗
💜💜💜😘😘😘🤗 love u more
Tomorrow hope we get mishaan scenes....
Happy happy birthday to you💜💜😍😍😍 this VM is so cute....bless him whoever made this💜💜😍😍
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByfPuCRgHu4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: Vartika026
I hope they do....I don't understand Marathi...n I wanna watch it😭
same here😭
Tomorrow hope we get mishaan scenes....
Yeah baby.... Fingers crossed😍😍