Upcoming segment..... Mishaan will have a little fight
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Upcoming segment..... Mishaan will have a little fight
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Upcoming segment..... Mishaan will have a little fight
Wow. I hope it moves the story forward but I'm so happy about the new promo 🤣
When this show ends hope Tejaswi and Kunal start new shows without waiting too long
Teju's new movie will release in August and promotion is going to start from july
Eventhough I am in forum from 2016...I was always a silent reader bcoz i donno how to start a conversation.....but bcoz of Mishaan I became active ..it is good to be here😊😊😊
I was a silent reader for about 15 days..then I made id n started talking non stop and boring everyone with my chit chat.....I talk a lot...I'm a chatter box🙈🙈🙊🤣
Good you became active here Sushma....we love you💜💜😍😍😘😘😘😘
Teju's new movie will release in August and promotion is going to start from july
Wow....😍😍
The movie will also be dubbed in Hindi na?
Originally posted by: arshifan2012
Wow. I hope it moves the story forward but I'm so happy about the new promo 🤣
High five..🙋🙋 same here😍😍💜💜 proud of mishtu✌✌👏👏👏
don't know vartuu
don't know vartuu
I hope they do....I don't understand Marathi...n I wanna watch it😭
Originally posted by: Vartika026
I was a silent reader for about 15 days..then I made id n started talking non stop and boring everyone with my chit chat.....I talk a lot...I'm a chatter box🙈🙈🙊🤣
Good you became active here Sushma....we love you💜💜😍😍😘😘😘😘
No u r not boring varthu.....u r one of the person who keep this AT active😊😊
Love u too dear❤❤❤😻😻😻😘😘😘
No u r not boring varthu.....u r one of the person who keep this AT active😊😊
Love u too dear❤❤❤😻😻😻😘😘😘
You're a sweetheart baby💜💜💜😘😘😘😘