Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Awesome updt
Lol there banters wont stop in any situation🤣
What option Rakshit talking abt?🤔
Cont soon
Tc
@bold - You can guess? 😆
Thank you. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Awesome updt
Lol there banters wont stop in any situation🤣
What option Rakshit talking abt?🤔
Cont soon
Tc
@bold - You can guess? 😆
Thank you. 🤗
U are really an amazing writer Harshada. The way u describe every scene is just so real. I could visualize every scene. 👏👏
And oh how I hate cliffhangers. 😒
Pls do update soon.
🤗🤗
Thank you very much for always being so kind!
Ah and I love when you hate cliffhangers. Readers are supposed to hate them and writers, love them. 😆
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
No mangal. Only dangal. 😆
@bold - Make a guess. If you guess it right, I will make the update soon. 😆
well i guess kidnapped for sometime...i guess they need to talk and then maybe plan and get away
Absolutely! They always help the track to move ahead and knock some senses into the leads mind in relation to their feelings😂😂Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
True that. No matter how cliche they get, we always enjoy them when it is on our favorite pair.😆
Originally posted by: AnjuRish
well i guess kidnapped for sometime...i guess they need to talk and then maybe plan and get away
Your guess is noted. Let's see if it's right or not.
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
No mangal. Only dangal. 😆
@bold - Make a guess. If you guess it right, I will make the update soon. 😆
Seeing the last sentence, I guess they are going to hid somewhere till those people go away.
Originally posted by: MQEM2MQC7LF5QAYV
Seeing the last sentence, I guess they are going to hid somewhere till those people go away.
Let's see. Let's see.
“Of course, I do. Yoga karti hu mai. Aap bhi kiya kijiye. Ye sirf acchi body banane se kuch nahi hota.” Oh man I just love their cute banter. 😆 Really nice story! Do continue soon. Can't wait! 😃
Our hopes of seeing Rakshit taking care of an injured Dri after the stabbing sequence also got shattered. Just when will we get Drikshit.
Originally posted by: JL4KB2R7UIUHVUJL
“Of course, I do. Yoga karti hu mai. Aap bhi kiya kijiye. Ye sirf acchi body banane se kuch nahi hota.” Oh man I just love their cute banter. 😆 Really nice story! Do continue soon. Can't wait! 😃
Thank you, Rhea. I am glad you liked this bit. 🤗
Let me be honest. I haven't even started writing the next part but I will try to get you an update soon. 😳