U are really an amazing writer Harshada. The way u describe every scene is just so real. I could visualize every scene. 👏👏
And oh how I hate cliffhangers. 😒
Pls do update soon.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
U are really an amazing writer Harshada. The way u describe every scene is just so real. I could visualize every scene. 👏👏
And oh how I hate cliffhangers. 😒
Pls do update soon.
A nice one
Waiting for next part
Jungle mai mangal... Ha ha ha
Its kinda romantic and thriller types... Please eager to know what happens
Do they get kidnapped or do they escape???
Amazing update !
Even in a situationlike this , Rakshit can't forget about Drishti with Shikhar . So jealous 😆
Now i wonder which option that is !
Eager to read next update :)
That was a lovely update, Ada. Well, jealousy doesn't need a 'right' time to visit. 😆
You left it at a cliffhanger, I am eagerly waiting for the next!
Take care,
Love, Shreya ❤️
Nice 👍🏼
Beautifully written
Awesome update
Love it
Continue soon
Awesome update👍🏼👏
Will be looking forward to the next part of the story.. Please update it soon 😄😁
loved the update, keep it up
Cliffhanger☹
Yoga karti hu mai. Aap bhi kiya kijiye. Ye sirf acchi body banane se kuch nahi hota.😆
Jealous Rakshit🤣
Anyways, awesome update.👏
Waiting for next part. Update soon.