Hi suhaana and Thulasi
kuch nhi bas idhar udhar ki baate
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi suhaana and Thulasi
kuch nhi bas idhar udhar ki baate
Why forum is so pheeka pheeka su
Any particular reason u know ?
There are hardly any topics regarding episodes nowadays
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Why forum is so pheeka pheeka su
Any particular reason u know ?
There are hardly any topics regarding episodes nowadays
yeah because of this new format
as well as there is too much of negativity done by some people
Originally posted by: munchkinland
yeah because of this new format
as well as there is too much of negativity done by some people
Yeah negativity I can see
But they have their own opinion we can't say anything.
Sab kahan chale gaye...😊
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Yeah negativity I can see
But they have their own opinion we can't say anything.
Yeah but they never see anything good
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Yeah but they never see anything good
That I don't know I hardly come on forum now..
Plus even I am not liking this Mumbai track much so staying away..😋
Originally posted by: suhaaana
That I don't know I hardly come on forum now..
Plus even I am not liking this Mumbai track much so staying away..😋
oh acha I am loving the mumbai track
Originally posted by: munchkinland
oh acha I am loving the mumbai track
U know this actor banne ka Safar m not liking much
I would have loved if they have showed Sameer fighting for the business and all.
But it's a real life based so can't say much
I always thought Sameer could be a good businessman and Naina would be in entertainment industry..