Mahima ko bhi kar deti🤣
She is the main culprit here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mahima ko bhi kar deti🤣
She is the main culprit here
I'm mentally always present don't worry 🤣. ..physically we're all at my sister's for Eid 2nd day celeb
Rashi don't take Mev advice or you'll become the greatest kebab mein haddi in Drikshit scenes - rmmbr bathroom khanjar scene and earrings scene - both time sisters interrupted. ... you'll have drikshitians throwing darts at your pic mentally and physically 🤣
Sofna🤗
Eid Mubarak
& welcome back😃
I'm mentally always present don't worry 🤣. ..physically we're all at my sister's for Eid 2nd day celeb
Lol
Me too
Even I was MIA
I miss your analysis of Drikshit scenes ❤️
Although I am missing Drikshit scenes as well from past few epi🤣
hi5 ✋ sofna me to went out with family but mentally here 🤣I'm mentally always present don't worry 🤣. ..physically we're all at my sister's for Eid 2nd day celeb
exactly plz ya kam kar doo me gona super happy 🤣
Rashi don't take Mev advice or you'll become the greatest kebab mein haddi in Drikshit scenes - rmmbr bathroom khanjar scene and earrings scene - both time sisters interrupted. ... you'll have drikshitians throwing darts at your pic mentally and physically 🤣
but rashi knows na ke kebaab Me haadi nahi bana and we need someone to sort out mahima and lava 🤦🏻♀️
I think cliff idea was best we should stick to that and sending mahima to therapy 🤷🏻♀️
Helllooooo koi hai
Sab chale ge kya 😳
I was just about to msg "Mev I know yr awake" - but but beat me to it 😆