Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Then why so silent 🤣
Coz I just came 🤣
Generally whenever I come online, everyone else has already gone to sleep😛
It's rare when I can actually have some conversations with members here
Hey Sandy long time
I love your vms Saru
& you always chose really good songs
Gosh those scenes & days❤️
I really miss it, & I want new epi right now😭
I can't wait till sat
It's really long wait
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
I love your vms Saru
& you always chose really good songs
Gosh those scenes & days❤️
I really miss it, & I want new epi right now😭
I can't wait till sat
It's really long wait
Thanks dear i didnt know u saw them
Yes i miss those days thats y im still struck there while evryone posts new epis scenes n edits lol
Hey Sandy long time
Hey Saru🤗
Yes, I was on vacation & out of town
Didn't have time to come online & whenever I did, everyone else had already gone to sleep😆
Thanks dear i didnt know u saw them
Yes i miss those days thats y im still struck there while evryone posts new epis scenes n edits lol
I have seen all of them & I love it❤️
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
I have seen all of them & I love it❤️
Thank you sweetie ❤️
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Rashi best yahi hai ke tum dd ke rashi ke jaga le loon wo wese be ziyada kuch nahi karti tum ja ke ye sab bolna mein divyachni ke tara window de dekh kar cheer karoongi
🥳
Rashi don't take Mev advice or you'll become the greatest kebab mein haddi in Drikshit scenes - rmmbr bathroom khanjar scene and earrings scene - both time sisters interrupted. ... you'll have drikshitians throwing darts at your pic mentally and physically 🤣