Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
You guys send me your usernames so that mine doesn't sound similar 😆
I sent now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
You guys send me your usernames so that mine doesn't sound similar 😆
I sent now
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Really its Jhanvee😲Not Jhanvi?
Nope it’s jaanvee.
Everyone calls me Jaanu though only in scl people will call me jaanvi.
Actually my parents call me janavi but my official name is jaanvee.
I know it’s confusing 😂😂
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Ok . So call me Swastik from today onwards. No problem. You three are free to choose between Swara and Swastik but don't get confused 😆
Ok?
Ok..but it sounds wierd coz we r in habit to call u Swara😆
Nope it’s jaanvee.
Everyone calls me Jaanu though only in scl people will call me jaanvi.
Actually my parents call me janavi but my official name is jaanvee.
I know it’s confusing 😂😂
So much confusion.
We will call u Jhanvi or Jaanu only😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Ok . So call me Swastik from today onwards. No problem. You three are free to choose between Swara and Swastik but don't get confused 😆
Ok?
Nope I will stick with swara because I will get confused n habit to calling u that.😂😂😂😂
Swara after opening it which level we to choose?
You can call me Swara. No problem 😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ok..but it sounds wierd coz we r in habit to call u Swara😆
Haan ok 🤣
No need to choose.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Swara after opening it which level we to choose?
Wait I will send you request😆
Ok