Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
No. I love my name its unique.
Santosh Yadav's name was also boyish and she claimed Mt. Everest twice😆
My name inspires me.
Great then why u kept Swara? Keep Swastik only
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
No. I love my name its unique.
Santosh Yadav's name was also boyish and she claimed Mt. Everest twice😆
My name inspires me.
Great then why u kept Swara? Keep Swastik only
Same pinch. I have a lot incidents to tell. Will PM you someday😆I know right my name has ee instead of i.
Then many will call me janani janaki etc😐😐😐
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Its actually sounds boyish😆
U should change it to Swara officially nd legally😆
Yup but will her parents allow it.🙄
Why are we just finding out these facts about names? Rashi is there something more to your name too?
152 runs all out
SL
WON
You guys send me your usernames so that mine doesn't sound similar 😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Why are we just finding out these facts about names? Rashi is there something more to your name too?
Nope😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Same pinch. I have a lot incidents to tell. Will PM you someday😆
Haan do pm me.
Not so good feeling.😑
🥳🥳
Ok . So call me Swastik from today onwards. No problem. You three are free to choose between Swara and Swastik but don't get confused 😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Great then why u kept Swara? Keep Swastik only
Ok?