Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yup.
People always confuse with my name😆
They think Swastik is boyish name🤷♀️
My Papa named me Swastik.
Its actually sounds boyish😆
U should change it to Swara officially nd legally😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yup.
People always confuse with my name😆
They think Swastik is boyish name🤷♀️
My Papa named me Swastik.
Its actually sounds boyish😆
U should change it to Swara officially nd legally😆
I'm still searching 🤣
I never told😆Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Swastik is your real name? How come I never knew? 😲
Swara is my short name and internet name😂
🤣🤣 I think I got it
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yup.
People always confuse with my name😆
They think Swastik is boyish name🤷♀️
My Papa named me Swastik.
I know right my name has ee instead of i.
Then many will call me janani janaki etc😐😐😐
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
🤣🤣 I think I got it
Gud then PM us😆
No. I love my name its unique.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Its actually sounds boyish😆
U should change it to Swara officially nd legally😆
Santosh Yadav's name was also boyish and she claimed Mt. Everest twice😆
My name inspires me.
It will be different n strange too🤣
I know right my name has ee instead of i.
Then many will call me janani janaki etc😐😐😐
Really its Jhanvee😲Not Jhanvi?