Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 2

I have a question what ws geet doing alone in the middle of the jungle. Whr is dev? Maan saved her but he thinks she is a problem. Maan seems to have deep rooted issues. He drops geet to her home. He is aloof with her family members too. Geet stops him because he was hurt. Sweet girl. 

bhanu27 thumbnail

Chapter 3

Maan has got some serious attitude. The title is apt. He seems to be angry at the whole world and lashing it out on anyone he is encountering. So far I am in awe with Geet. She is adorable. 

bhanu27 thumbnail

Chapter 4

He he. Titu is super angry on maan. Now how will Maan go back home? His banter with Geet is a piece of cake ;) that joker and circus line is epic. Hm can't seem to like Dev at all. He is giving creeps to me. He is more concerned about her body than her well being. Maan wants to talk to his dadi..He borrows Rano's phone...so he is a gentleman because he didn't use Geet's mobile. 

bhanu27 thumbnail

Will comment rest later. :) Loved reading so far.

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Updating ~ Eid Mubarak to you all!! 🌙💕

Thanks to all those who gave feedback for last updates!! But I am not pleased seeing this drop in response..If you are no longer interested then you can tell me. 😊

Ignore errors!! Not proofread..

Edited by WaveTeal - 4 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WaveTeal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WaveTeal thumbnail

Contents

Precap :

"Mujhe kabhi kabhi lagta hain, tum jaan bujhke aise girtey rehti ho...mere samne..." That husky voice caressed her ears as Maan enveloped her tiny waist in his protective arms, jerking her close!

His dark brown eyes exhibiting a mysterious gleam along with those narrowly heightened brows!

"Hmm..Aur main aisa kyun karungi??" Answering meekly, a breathless Geet curled her arms on his nape, also giving in to his passionate gazes as their lips almost brushed with each other!

Edited by WaveTeal - 4 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Done~~~
This abusive content filter did trouble me for the very first time...It can get really annoying at times!!

Anyway, hope you all enjoy the big updates and give me some feedback too...I will update after EID is over!! Everyone have a blessed and happy Eid!! 

Next update > After 35 likes + 20 comments at least

WaveTeal thumbnail

Please clear your inbox..unable to PM you...