Good afternoon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good afternoon
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
There were all those snakes,frogs ,seals and all those water animals swimming in our basement🤢 🤢And we get onam vacation during the festival of onam,It's a kerala hindu festival but is celebrated by all keralities,last year,nobody celebrated onam 'cause of this flood
What? Seals? You guys have seals during the flood? Are you serious? Ewwww that's gross! Well, it's really good that now everything is in the past!
Well,I just googled what I saw,and got otter😃 not seal,but the feeling is same🤢 🤢Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
What? Seals? You guys have seals during the flood? Are you serious? Ewwww that's gross! Well, it's really good that now everything is in the past!
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Well,I just googled what I saw,and got otter😃 not seal,but the feeling is same🤢 🤢
Lol and here I thought how could you see seal when it is a cold place animals.
😃My mistake, For me, everything's the sameOriginally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Lol and here I thought how could you see seal when it is a cold place animals.
Noumi, u watching BP??
U watched BP right, how's it Mona chechi???
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
U watched BP right, how's it Mona chechi???
I'm watching it for Mahir Ji only... It's good... It's a light hearted and mysterious story...
Pearl's role in it is completely opposite of Mahir's...
Anybody here???
Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708
I'm watching it for Mahir Ji only... It's good... Like a light hearted story...
Pearl's role in it is completely opposite of Mahir's...
Hey, so are you quitting or giving another chance?
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k