Views

Users

Frequent Posters

truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: appukrish

Ross,

I don’t know if I commented on ‘Naina’s day out’ post. Either way Baby’s Day Out was exactly what I had in mind. It was fun and easy when that Baby was lost and a bit scary when Naina was lost and a stranger was giving her such big smiles😊

Like you I too have made peace with Shibani angle and the marital status hiding angle and also Rakesh’s dimaagj khalal angle. Unfortunately I feel one more angle will come in the form of ‘Ameer’. 

But if I think more about it, it may not be bad. Naina will be forced to pose as someone else’s wife and that is enough to drive Sameer nuts. We don’t need anyone falling for Naina or flirting around her and it won’t make sense considering everyone knows Naina is married. 

Trupti! Same pinch about Gautam Rode and Saraswatichandra. But I liked the character. One so emotionally weak who turns so strong in repentance of his one action towards Kumud.

Hey Appu

You too. God! I still remember Gautam’s  introductory scene in Saraswatichandra. My most favourite emotional scene was when he remembers his Mom suicide and Kumud’s Bua saves him.

I just loved Saraswatichandra and yes his one action made Kumud’s life hell but he came back for her but destiny had different plans for them. I will be forever salty about that book ending at least in show they got married.

You know but I found him emotionally stronger it’s just he was traumatised because of his mom’s suicide.

appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: truptishree

Hey Appu

You too. God! I still remember Gautam’s  introductory scene in Saraswatichandra. My most favourite emotional scene was when he remembers his Mom suicide and Kumud’s Bua saves him.

I just loved Saraswatichandra and yes his one action made Kumud’s life hell but he came back for her but destiny had different plans for them. I will be forever salty about that book ending at least in show they got married.

You know but I found him emotionally stronger it’s just he was traumatised because of his mom’s suicide.

I’m glad they didn’t go with the book ending in the show. It would be regressive for our times. But I liked that as an elder sister she gives up Saras for younger sister but He changes the plans😊. All in all good show. 

Ditto to para 1 👍🏼

I watched GR other shows too after Saraswatichandra. 

truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: appukrish

I’m glad they didn’t go with the book ending in the show. It would be regressive for our times. But I liked that as an elder sister she gives up Saras for younger sister but He changes the plans😊. All in all good show. 

Ditto to para 1 👍🏼

I watched GR other shows too after Saraswatichandra. 

Me too.

Yes it would’ve been too regressive for our time but you know that book ending even Author also regretted his ending.

He was scared of social norms at that time but in his later years he regretted his ending that’s what I read somewhere.

I don’t watch Indian shows much. Saraswatichandra was SLB production that’s why I gave that show a chance and now  only YUDKBH.

I really loved promos of Saraswatichandra that’s why I watched and I really admire Gautam he is too good yaar.

I started watching Mahakumbh but again I came to India for vacation and later I didn’t get time to watch so I still have to watch ending of it.