cvs should break their head if they are planning to make sumi,tamsee,yami,and sesha again alive

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
cvs should break their head if they are planning to make sumi,tamsee,yami,and sesha again alive

😆 As far as I know,their head is already brokeOriginally posted by: MeervanSJ
cvs should break their head if they are planning to make sumi,tamsee,yami,and sesha again alive
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
😆 As far as I know,their head is already broke
😲!fans must have broke..let them themselves break
I'm already planning to break their heads since vik died. 😂
Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
I'm dragged. 😂
🤗! welcome welcome welcome🤗
Yaaaaaay,mission accomplished ,I hope u like our homeOriginally posted by: munni_rajatfan
I'm dragged. 😂
Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
I'm already planning to break their heads since vik died. 😂
come lets throw it together😈

I won't 'cause there's nothing inside their head to break😆Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
I'm already planning to break their heads since vik died. 😂
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
I won't 'cause there's nothing inside their head to break😆
except their skull🤣
Exactly🤣 🤣Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
except their skull🤣
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k