Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Haha then its expectation
Wo to mein kabhi nahi rakhti..
Lol
I m staying away from all the discussions too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Haha then its expectation
Wo to mein kabhi nahi rakhti..
Lol
I m staying away from all the discussions too
Wo to mein kabhi nahi rakhti..
Lol
I m staying away from all the discussions too
It's strange yr
Arshu thanks for visting my insta. I have seen ur likes.🤗
Hi meera hw ru long time
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
It's strange yr
Whats strange 🤣l

Arshu thanks for visting my insta. I have seen ur likes.🤗
Hi meera hw ru long time
hello i am fine...but i am really sorry...we have met before?actually my memory power is very low🤣
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
hello i am fine...but i am really sorry...we have met before?actually my memory power is very low🤣
Hahha u commented on my edits thread one or two times ..
Hahha u commented on my edits thread one or two times ..
ya ya...i forgot about that😆
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
ya ya...i forgot about that😆
Its ok❤️
Its ok❤️
🤗