Tedthestoner's followers on IGSharma ji ‘s followers???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tedthestoner's followers on IGSharma ji ‘s followers???
Improvement. Huh?😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I explained..check previous pg last post😎
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
In keypad G nd F are together ryt so i first typed IG then corrected it nd wrote IF..now Swars said she was on insta so first when i typed IG it was correct😆Now u got it??
Ok I don’t want to understand.😂😂😂😂
So leave it.😂😂😂
I will read this in the morning n will try to understand 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Improvement. Huh?😆
Yup🤣
Ok I don’t want to understand.😂😂😂😂
So leave it.😂😂😂
I will read this in the morning n will try to understand 😂😂😂
🤦♀️🤦♀️ok fine😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Tedthestoner's followers on IG
Ohhh ok
Itne famous hai kya woh ???
Rashi, heard you have class on Sunday.That too at 8.30
Feeling bad for you
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
🤦♀️🤦♀️ok fine😆
Don’t get upset i will read it tomorrow 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Rashi, heard you have class on Sunday.That too at 8.30
Feeling bad for you
Yeah right😭..they upload episode at 7 now not 6:45 so i can watch only till 7:30😭😭😭
Don’t get upset i will read it tomorrow 😂😂😂
Not upset..i m thinking am i really bad at explaining🤔🤔😂😂😂🤣