Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

148.9k

Users

61

Likes

730

Frequent Posters

X2MXB3ZNCHPX7U2P thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
yoyogagirl thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Yup will debut soon.


She looks much younger than even Aloo did on debut.

Tch tch smh 🤦🏻‍♀️.. the next lot of actors are all nepo kids. I feel among these three “besties”, Suhana will be the better actor. I think I saw few videos of her from her play and she was decent. Of course, she will have the most pressure as well.

5IEMC3RDYBBGLP4I thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Shanaya kapoor is such a butterface. Worse looking than Aloo.

yoyogagirl thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Malpua

Shanaya kapoor is such a butterface. Worse looking than Aloo.

Lol mujhe tho he Ananya se better looking lagti hain 😆

Melissaa thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Why is somebody so triggered these days? 😆😆

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Lulz I fall asleep early the night before I have a chutti 😭😭😭 every time! And when I have to wake up 6 in the effing morning, am up till 1-2a.m., for no effing reason.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx7J9pmhLq0/?igshid=13mhpood3czig

IPYH77GIFSOCUVNV thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

5IEMC3RDYBBGLP4I thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
5IEMC3RDYBBGLP4I thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Lol mujhe tho he Ananya se better looking lagti hain 😆

She is just fair with no good features.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".