Wait. Are you saying this is not Aditya Roy? 😳 I was like who's the white chick with him....new gf or something....wow!!
I had the same reaction. Although, only in this picture. His side profile resembles Aditya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wait. Are you saying this is not Aditya Roy? 😳 I was like who's the white chick with him....new gf or something....wow!!
I had the same reaction. Although, only in this picture. His side profile resembles Aditya
Oh god!! Pr bots. Is it a thing here? Seeing someone trends on if.
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Don't watch the show but I am seeing alot of her pics in IG.
Didn't know she was 16, girl has good fashion sense.
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByDAWolne_r/?igshid=18lkaiw64v85r
She's the Baalsakhi from Baalveer.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0