Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

I would have given it this Sunday but I have few other important commitments. I'm so sorry to make you guys wait. I know how it feels and trust me, I'm equally feeling bad because I'm not able to write this. I'm extremely sorry. Hope you'll understand.😃

It’s ok take your time 😊

But pls compensate with longer update 😂

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

It’s ok take your time 😊

But pls compensate with longer update 😂

That goes without saying😃

I'm glad to have such understanding readers. Thank you🤗

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Unres on pg31

and regarding the Teaser...

Sameer ki khushi main meri khushi hai aur tum chahti ho right ki tumhari dost khush rahe toh phir yeh dono ko mila do... Sameer ke life mein bhi mithas laao...please

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Res...

Unres

Haye Hash dil le lo... Tumne twirl recreat kiya... mujhe dar tha ki kahin Samaina na mile toh...Par tumne un dono ki aamne samne khada kar diya... But please jaldi se yeh duri bhi kam kar do, ho sake toh physically bhi(hug toh octo friendly hai na?)

I am sure bohot dinno ke baad Sameer kush hua hoga... and Naina ke mann mein bhi kuch ho raha hoga joh woh dikha nahi rahi...

and I miss Nanu yaar......😭

That iconic Twirl is so much SamAina. I had to show it, just the way they did for the first time❤️

Yes, Sameer was happy but he was afraid too. Naina has her own inhibitions. But let's just see. Kya hai in dono ke destiny mein😃

I also miss Nanu😭

Thank you for Reading Chaaru. Means a lot🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Unres on pg31

and regarding the Teaser...

Sameer ki khushi main meri khushi hai aur tum chahti ho right ki tumhari dost khush rahe toh phir yeh dono ko mila do... Sameer ke life mein bhi mithas laao...please

Aww, aise mat bolo. Main pighal jaungi😆

Let's see what their destiny has written for them😉

Thank you so much Chaaru🤗

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Twinnie, you know I am keeping really busy with some commitments and on top of that, I have a lot to study right now so I won't be able to give a detailed review but I loved the update so much. 🤗

I had this fear in my mind that maybe, they won't meet in the school but, thank heavens, nothing that sort of happened. You instead created or I might say, recreated a magical moment of theirs and turned it to even more magical if it's possible. 

As much as I sympathise with Sameer, Naina's coldness directed towards him us justified. But, my heart cries for my sweethearts seeing them in so much anguish. And last but not the least, I love how you write the voiceover, doing a great job! ❤️

I read the teaser too, him adoring her is my aesthetic, Hash, come on, make them talk to each other...I am more interested to know whether Sameer will approach her or not? Or, will Naina see him first? 

Update ka intezaar rahega 

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Twinnie, you know I am keeping really busy with some commitments and on top of that, I have a lot to study right now so I won't be able to give a detailed review but I loved the update so much. 🤗 I understand meri Jaan and it's okay🤗. As long as you're enjoying the update, I'm pretty much okay with your 'Like' too😳

I had this fear in my mind that maybe, they won't meet in the school but, thank heavens, nothing that sort of happened. You instead created or I might say, recreated a magical moment of theirs and turned it to even more magical if it's possible.  Aww, coming this from you means so much to me Twinnie. I'm glad you felt it magical. 🤗

As much as I sympathise with Sameer, Naina's coldness directed towards him us justified. But, my heart cries for my sweethearts seeing them in so much anguish. And last but not the least, I love how you write the voiceover, doing a great job! ❤️ Yeah, I just wanted you guys to sympathise with him but know that he was at fault. Voiceovers are one of the best part of the show. I'm glad I'm doing justice to it😳

I read the teaser too, him adoring her is my aesthetic, Hash, come on, make them talk to each other...I am more interested to know whether Sameer will approach her or not? Or, will Naina see him first? Let's see what destiny has planned for them😉

Update ka intezaar rahega 

Thank you so much Twinnie for this wonderful feedback amidst all your work and studies. Means the world to me ❤️ I'll update asap🤗

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Octo

Hope I am  addressing you correctly. Sorry for commenting late. Padhne ke baad socha tha ki fursat se likhoungi bas fursat hi ek cheez hai jo muskil se milti hai. 

Coming to this FF we are relving pvkm days theugh this story. You have portrayed the characters very differently. You choice of words ,songs and the beautiful lines you quote make it special.

Naina moving far away from everyone and u have portrayed her as a strong lady. Sunaina & Karthik are shown as  postive character and supportive to Naina, show se ekdum alag. My heart still wrenches in pain for Sameer. For 10 months he has just been so obedient and being so sincere. Yaar I like him the angry,jealous,jugadu and romantic type.Hope u will show these shades later. 

Last update mein ek dusre ko dekhe par mulakat nahi. Chalo deedar e yaar to huva. Intersting hoga how will they reconcile 

Na jii bharke dekha na kuch baat ki                        badi aarzu thi mulakat ki

Hope he corrects his mistake in Pooja di's wedding.

Waiting for the next update.

Luv

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saji79

Hi Octo

Hope I am  addressing you correctly. Sorry for commenting late. Padhne ke baad socha tha ki fursat se likhoungi bas fursat hi ek cheez hai jo muskil se milti hai. Yep! You addressed me correctly😳. Insaan Marta hai jeene ki aas mein, Insaan bhatakta hai fursat ki talaash mein. (Lol. This show made me a poet too😛)

Coming to this FF we are relving pvkm days theugh this story. You have portrayed the characters very differently. You choice of words ,songs and the beautiful lines you quote make it special. Aww, thank you. Have heard that it was the best days of the show. I'm glad you guys are reliving through my story😃. Those quotes are most of the time my philosophies lol no mujhe kahin na kahin toh nikaalni hi Hoti hai when it comes in my head. 😆 Glad you don't find it boring😛

Naina moving far away from everyone and u have portrayed her as a strong lady. Sunaina & Karthik are shown as  postive character and supportive to Naina, show se ekdum alag. My heart still wrenches in pain for Sameer. For 10 months he has just been so obedient and being so sincere. Yaar I like him the angry,jealous,jugadu and romantic type.Hope u will show these shades later. Yeah! I know everyone would be missing that Sameer but I guess a little change would show much he really regrets what he did. Also, he is still the same Sameer but his regrets have made him bit serious which once gone would mould him into a better version of his real self😉

Last update mein ek dusre ko dekhe par mulakat nahi. Chalo deedar e yaar to huva. Intersting hoga how will they reconcile That wouldn't be an easier job I feel but let's see what destiny has in store for them😛

Na jii bharke dekha na kuch baat ki                        badi aarzu thi mulakat ki Waah 👏

Hope he corrects his mistake in Pooja di's wedding. P

Waiting for the next update.

Luv

Sajida

Thank you so much for your beautiful words. Means a lot. Thank you so much for reading. Will update ASAP.😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Everyone's wait comes to an end finally. Yay!😃I'm really sorry for delaying the updates for so long and delaying it. Trust me, I don't want to but things have really caught me up in my life but now I'm free of all that now. This one is dedicated to all my loyal readers who have trust in this story and have waited with all the patience in the world. It was to go tomorrow but Surprise!! Thank you so much for still sticking around. Yes, the response on previous one was bit disheartening and perhaps that was what that made me contemplate if I really wanna continue but I did, I did it for those few of you who really wanted to read this one. Okay, enough of my rant. Forgive grammatical and spelling errors. Not proofread. Enjoy!❤️

Chapter 6

"Aise kya dekh rahi hai behen? Bombay jaisa nahi hai ye market." Preeti said looking at Naina who was looking all smitten by the little market. "Ghar jaisa kuch nahi hota Preeti." Naina said and looked at Preeti with a smile and little tears in her eyes. The market looked nothing less than heaven to Naina. Though she had seen bigger, better and more crowded markets in Bombay, this market back home had her childhood. Preeti brushed off the heavy atmosphere around Naina and pulled her towards the Tailor shop. Naina just smiled at her sister's antics and followed her without a words.

Uss din uss market mein khade ho ke aisa lag raha tha jaise kisine mera bachpan mujhe lauta diya ho. Bombay mein main behtar dukaanein aur behtar cheezein dekhi thi par Ahmedabad mein mere ghar ke woh paas wala chota sa bazaar meri har unn zarooraton pe kaam aaya tha jo Bombay ke bazaar nahi aaye. Kabhi kabhi hum acchi cheezon ko tavvajo de dete hain phir chahe woh kaam aaye ya nahi. Preeti ko main kaise samjhati ki Bombay ke bazaar chaahe kitne hi bade aur har tarah ki cheezon se bhare hue kyun na hon, iss bazaar ki khushboo humesha dil ko ek alag hi sukoon pahunchati hai.

"Nanu ki toh medicines hi khatam ho gayi hain." Sameer looked at the empty wrapper of the medicines in the medicine box. "Kaka ko keh de na. Woh le aa denge." Munna chewed on the popcorn while his gaze was fixed at the television set. "Nahi. Nanu meri zimmedari hain Kaka ki nahi. Main market se le aata hoon." Sameer said in a heavy voice. Understanding the gravity of the situation, Pandit quickly switched off the television and stood beside Sameer. "Kya hua Bhai. Itna kyun pareshaan lag raha. Dawaiyan hi toh khatam hui hain. Hum teenon chal ke le aa dete hain." Pandit said. Sameer just nodded his head and grabbed his wallet, bike keys and doctor's prescription and went outside followed by Munna and Pandit who were little worried with this behaviour of Sameer.

Giving the prescription to the shopkeeper, Sameer stood near the shop looking everywhere else waiting for the shopkeeper to give him the medicines. "Woh Naina aur Preeti hain kya tailor ki dukaan pe?" Pandit narrowed his eyes, somewhat trying to zoom it in the tailor's shop and bent down to know if what he was seeing was truth. Hearing on Naina's name Sameer too looked in that direction. Just one glance at her and it was clear to him that she was indeed Naina. His face had a smile automatically. He saw her coming out of the shop. He quickly paid for the medicines, grabbed them and hid himself behind a wall so that Naina doesn't see him.

While Preeti was trying to explain the tailor how exactly Tayji wanted her blouse to be, Naina came out of the tailor Shop and tried to look at the market area. It felt like a lifetime since she was here. Trying to inhale the aroma of the newly fried pakoras she moved in the direction of the sweet shop with a sweet smile to taste the delicacies after such a long time. It felt like her legs took her automatically to the shop and her tongue automatically blurted out for two gulab jamuns. Taking one of the two warm gulab jamun in her mouth, it melted like wax melts in flame. "Umm." She enjoyed that taste after what feels like eternity to her. Quickly putting the other one too, "Kya gulab jamun hai Kaka. Maza aa Gaya." She said while her mouth was full of those sweet balls. The Halwai smiled and continued to make the jalebis that he was making. Unknown to this young girl who was enjoying the sweet of her life, One equally young pair of eyes were looking at her antics and a smiled adorned his face. Two of his best friends looked at him and were happy. After a very long time they saw a smile that reflected in his eyes. After a very long time, they saw Sameer's eyes twinkling like it used too. After a very long time...

"Naina jaldi aa." Preeti called for Naina. Quickly paying for the two gulab jamuns that she ate and rushed towards the shop again. "Haan bol. Kya hua?" Naina asked. "Behen dekha maine, akele akele gulab jamun thoos rahi thi tu. Mujhe toh bhool hi gayi. Bombay jaake tu bahut badal gayi hai." Preeti tried to emotionally blackmail. "Chal naatak band kar, aaja tujhe mangola pilati hoon." Naina said keeping her hand around Preeti's shoulder and took her to a nearby shop. Preeti's excitement was evident in her broad smile.

Sameer looked at her going to the other shop and ordering for two mangolas. He couldn't just help but smile looking at her so happy after what feels like ages. He felt like going and telling her of his feelings but the regret soon overpowered all the courage he mustered. For now, he was content looking at her smile so brightly. Munna and Pandit shook their heads at their best friend and thought about him.

Preeti quickly finished up her bottle of the cold drink when she saw the Pani Puri wale Kaka coming from the corner of the shop and dragged Naina towards it not allowing her to finish her drink. "Kya kar rahi hai Preeti, araam se. Main gir jaungi." Naina said hold Preeti's hand to prevent a fall in the midst of the market. Sameer saw this from near a car and moved towards the shop and took the unfinished mangola and gluped it down while still looking at Naina who was chiding Preeti for pulling her like that.

Rahiman Rahiman Ye Preet Re

Jaane Na Maane Ye Reet Re

When finally their stomach felt full, Naina paid for all the Pani puri they ate from the money she saved from her pocket money Anand used to give her. Preeti was the most happy human to have eaten the limitless number of Pani puris but what made her happier was the fact that Naina was back, finally. She got her sister back. "Maine teri yaad mein ek bhi Pani puri nahi khayi thi pata hai tujhe?" Preeti confessed. "Maine bhi. Iss liye toh paise bacha ke rakkhe the maine ki jab ghar aaungi toh dono saath mein mil kar khayenge woh bhi bina koi rok ke, jee bhar ke!" Naina hugged Preeti and smiled. "Chal ab phirse emotional mat kar. Ghar chalte hain nahi toh Mummy se bahut daant padegi." Preeti said and chuckled.

Once, back home, Sameer laid on the bed and was lost in his own dream world. He quickly sat on the bed and thought to actually apologies and once he sorts it out with Naina, he thought of telling her his feelings. The idea of them being together was so beautiful for him that he forgot about the hardship in the first step itself, Making Naina React To His Presence. She had somehow managed to delete anything and everything related to him, it felt. While Sameer was enjoying the pretty idea of them being together once again, Munna and Pandit looked at him once again and shook their heads in a sync. They knew how mammoth of a task it was to mend a broken heart of a girl who once loved you dearly.

A new day brings in new faith and new hopes. "Umm. Chachiji. Kya tinde banaye hain aapne. Maza aa gaya. Kasam se, itna miss kiye maine ye tinde. Mujhe aur dijiye na." Naina praised Bela who smiled and gave her more of the vegetable. Preeti, who was dressed in school uniform nodded her head and sighed. Once Bela left for the kitchen to bring more of the chapattis, Preeti neared Naina and whispered in her ears, "Behen itni taareef mat kar inn tindon ki, Mummy kal se sirf yahi banayegi phir." Naina giggled at that and stuffed another bite of the chapatti and the vegetable in her mouth. "Ye kya khusar pusar ho rahi Preeti. Chal deri ho rahi school ke liye. Ye le tera dabba. Jaa jaldi." Beta said adjusting her pallu once again.

"O Bai! Bela jara chai pilana adrak wali. Haaye ye ghuton ka dard. Itna kaam pad raha aaj kal ki pucho mat." Beena said to herself and sat on the sofa. "Re Beena, ye chaar thaile uthane mein thak gayi tu? Maine pehle hi kaha, kaam kiya kar. Haath pair chalaya kar thoda nahi toh sirf moti hogi tu." Phulla Bua retorted leaving Preeti, Naina and Bela suppress their laughter. "Mummy main chalti hoon." Preeti said. "Main bhi chalti hoon Preeti. Principal Sir se mujhe kuch kaam hai." Naina said and both got up to leave.

Sameer, who got up late in the morning, to Nanu's surprise, was getting ready in a jiffy while Nanu was feeding him the breakfast in between. "Bas Nanu. Aur nahi. Main waise hi late ho raha hoon." Sameer said and quickly hugged him and left. "Aaj kuch badla badla lag raha, kuch zyda khush. Ye aise hi rahe yahi toh dua hai meri." Nanu said to himself. Sameer ran back, took one more bite of the pancake, told Nanu to have his medicines, touched his feet and ran back. "Pagal." Nanu said and smiled.

"Arre Naina! Kaisi ho? Shefali asked from Naina who was trying to unlock her cycle. "Shefali. Main theek hoon. Tum batao?" Naina said and hugged her. "Main bhi bikul badhiya. Kab aayi Bombay se?" Shefali asked because as far as she knew, Naina wasn't to come. "Kal subah hi. Itna thak gayi thi flight wagarh ki wajah se ki tumse mil hi nahi paayi. Sorry." Naina said. "It's okay." Shefali smiled. "Accha abhi mujhe Preeti ke saath school jaana hai kuch kaam hai, main Phir aa ke baat karti hoon tumse. Bye." Naina hugged her again and left.

"Pyaare baccho. Mujhe aap sab se ek baat bolni thi." Principal Sir said in front of all the students in the assembly line. "Lekin usse pehle main Sameer Maheshwari ko stage pe bulana chahta hoon." With that, Sameer looked surprised. "Kya hua?" Pandit asked from a surprised Sameer who in turn nodded his head and went to the stage, confused. "Aap sab ko toh yaad hi hoga, aaj se lagbhag gyarh mahine pehle, exams ke paper chori hue the, aur ilzaaam laga tha Sameer pe. Aaj, aaj main aap sabko batana chahta hoon, Sameer nein woh paper nahi churaye the. Uss samay kisine jhoot nahi bola tha. Zaroor woh chabhi Sameer ke paas hi thi par isnein kuch nahi kiya tha. Woh sab ek galatfehmi thi. Iss liye aaj sabke saamein uss din ki galti ki main Sameer se maafi mangna chahta hoon. Sorry Sameer." Principal Sir concluded. Sameer didn't understand what to do. He just smiled faintly and went back to his line and everyone dispersed.

"Thank you Sir. Aapne sabka maan rakh liya." Naina said smiling a bit. "Maine sirf utna hi sach kaha jitne ki aavashyakta thi. Thank you Naina sach batane ke liye. Maine Sameer ke Nanaji ko bhi phone pe bata diya tha ki uski Mummy ko ye baat bata dein. Mujhe khushi hai uss bache ke saath insaaf hua, thodi der se hi sahi." Principal Sir said. "Thank you Sir. Ab main chalti hoon." Naina got up and left the cabin. She thought to go home after meeting with her friends and thus decided to sit in the empty canteen and enjoy some samosa and her favourite novel.

After about two hours and thirty minutes, the classes got over and the lunch time started. Sameer was happy today for the fact that his name was cleared. "Aaj toh hum party lenge." Pandit said. "Haan haan. Le lena." Sameer smiled and entered the canteen and the sight in front of him was to die for. Naina was sitting with a novel in her hand, hair tied in a high messy bun with hair strands coming out of the bun and the air was playing with it. Her slightly pink lips were moving rapidly with her face changing emotions and eyes twinkling like stars. Beside her lied a half finished samosa indicating that she was too much into her book.

"Naina! Tu idhar?" Swati was surprised once again to see Naina. Upon hearing her best friend's voice Naina closed her book and smiled widely and opened her arms indicating that she wanted to hug. "Haan Principal Sir se kuch kaam tha toh Preeti ke saath subah hi aayi thi toh socha tum sab se milti chalun iss liye idhar baith gayi. Tu bata. Tu theek hai na abhi? Aur ghar kabhi aa rahi? Pooja Didi ki shaadi hai aur tu mehmaon ki tarah shaadi wale din aayegi kya?" Naina asked. "Arre nahi. Kal tabiyat theek nahi thi toh Mummy nein aane hi nahi diya nahi toh main kal hi aayi hoti but aaj shaam pakka aaungi. Maze karenge." Swati said happily. "Haan." Naina smiled saying that.

"Principal Sir se kaam tha? Kahin Naina nein toh nahi bataya Principal Sir ko ki sirf misunderstanding hui thi." Sameer had put two and two together and all his happiness was gone in a moment. Yes, he was happy on his name being cleared but that made him ever more guiltier because the basis of entire bet fiasco was on floor now. Not that it was justifiable without it but after his name being cleared, not even fake consolation about the bet would ease him now.

Main khush tha ki mujhe zindagi bhar ki tohmat se nijaat mil gayi thi par usse zyda darr tha, iss baat ka ki kahin Naina ka dil todne ke liye main kabhi apni nazron mein uth paaunga bhi ya nahi. Yakeen kijiye, apni nazron mein girna sabse khaufnaak hota hai. Naina nein Principal Sir se sab clear karwa ke mujhe aisa giraya tha zameen pe ki main chah ke bhi nahi uth pa raha tha. Uss gande se bet ki poori neev hi usnein tod ke rakh di thi. Aur mujhe darr tha ki iss baar main haara toh zindagi phir kabhi nahi muskurayegi. Aur sach maniye, zindagi bewajah lagne lagti hai aise maukon pe.

The lunch time was over and Naina bid a bye to her friends and left past Sameer who kept on looking at her. It felt like the time had stopped in the worst of its phase. Sometimes, just sometimes I life when you want time to pass a bit more quicker, if feels like it is extracting some kind of revenge from you. It just refuse to budge, at all. Her retreating body became blurry and it was after Munna Shaked Sameer that he came into consciousness and realised there were some tear drop in his eyes. Wiping them quickly, he moved towards the class. Just then, Naina turned to look at him. Wiping the lone tear that trickled down her eyes, Naina plastered a smile and left to her home.

Kyun Chupke Se Tujhe Mudkar Aksar Dekh Loon

Kyun Tere Qareeb Mein Hi Ab Toh Main Rahun

Tujhse Milke Bichad Jaana

Bura Lagta Hai.....

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago