I like this last one too! The music in the beginning is nice. Ta da da... and when the main line comes in (I dont know the musical terms, bear with me here)Originally posted by: kkaebsong
This one is my all time fav....fun OST
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I like this last one too! The music in the beginning is nice. Ta da da... and when the main line comes in (I dont know the musical terms, bear with me here)Originally posted by: kkaebsong
This one is my all time fav....fun OST
Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl
This Ost was so spot on.. totally reflective of the story! And so good
From lyrics, to music and the placement of song in the drama was perfect..Very haunting!!! Damn!!! Miss SKY Castle!!!
I first saw the scene of Yeh Suh sitting on Woo Joo's lap in Twitter and decided to check it out and the rest is history!!!

This drama totally deserved all the hype and ratings!!!
I loved this OST more in Cinderella and Four Knights!!! All the tracks were beautiful tho!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvjWy4saR08
I miss this couple too..Damn!!! IU and Lee Joon Gi had an sizzling chemistry!!!
From lyrics, to music and the placement of song in the drama was perfect..Very haunting!!! Damn!!! Miss SKY Castle!!!
I first saw the scene of Yeh Suh sitting on Woo Joo's lap in Twitter and decided to check it out and the rest is history!!!
This drama totally deserved all the hype and ratings!!!
Yes ! The timing of the song was so perfect!! It was mistly played at the end of each epi and each epi ended with a twist. Just loved the show!! And yep it deserved the ratings.. heard that much of it was true to reality in korea! Just thinking of it gives me shivers..
All time favorite..Most viewed Kdrama OST in YT!!!
My fav too!! Almost alongside Auditory hallucinations! Its such an amazing composition... just like KMHM ost I can hear this on repeat and not get bored 😍😍😍😍
Also Goblin has to have the BEST cinematography ever.l!! ⭐️ Only wish the episodes were a bit shorter.. 1.5 hr episodes were too much and i couldn't complete the show.
Me too. He got enlisted right?? Why did he have to do that stupid romance book show 😒😒 He usually chooses good , out of the box scripts. ..
Very true..On episodes being so long..I dropped many due to it..Only drama I binged with 1.5hrs is Reply 1988..tvN should stop doing that!!!Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl
My fav too!! Almost alongside Auditory hallucinations! Its such an amazing composition... just like KMHM ost I can hear this on repeat and not get bored 😍😍😍😍
Also Goblin has to have the BEST cinematography ever.l!! ⭐️ Only wish the episodes were a bit shorter.. 1.5 hr episodes were too much and i couldn't complete the show.