Agree..When I heard it first..Loved the music..I think melody and rap combo will always be amazing!!!
It sounds really good through headphones but not so much if you just play it on phone or something without the bass.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Agree..When I heard it first..Loved the music..I think melody and rap combo will always be amazing!!!
It sounds really good through headphones but not so much if you just play it on phone or something without the bass.
I was damn addicted to this song when the drama came out..
Mee too! When I was watching KMHM and few weeks afterwards! I think I even said it several times in this forum 😂😂
The song from abyss is good.. liked it .
"Reset" from school 2015.. it sounds so good. High time I watch the show..
Yes Tris, the starting low chord followed by the FL voice & then the rap which on high notes. Soo good to ears ❤️
The OST from 'Her private life' is nice 👍🏼
Originally posted by: ndivyateja
Yes Tris, the starting low chord followed by the FL voice & then the rap which on high notes. Soo good to ears ❤️
The OST from 'Her private life' is nice 👍🏼
I don't know about music much (I wish I did!) but if you mean the sound of water droplets as low chord then yep!
I mean not exactly water droplets, but the on and off sound in the background in the very beginning reminds me of water drops falling, one by one somehow 🤔

One of my fav OSTs <3 It's kinda sad though ://
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv8At0bZ2-g
I'm gonna post my OST collection :)))
This one is my all time fav....fun OST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdHQkkRc-hc
This Ost was so spot on.. totally reflective of the story! And so good