My works Thread note see the page 12- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

120

Views

6.2k

Users

24

Likes

150

Frequent Posters

maankijann thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Hey Fariya Congratulation on this thread dear 😊

Thanks dear

suhaaana thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: maankijann

Same pinched I used to read but stay away from discussion things or other thread

Start mein I didn't comment I felt shy what to wrote then slowly slowly getting better in comment

Hahah same I used to wait for updates

Hayee wo kya din the yr

maankijann thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Hahah same I used to wait for updates

Hayee wo kya din the yr

Yes best days of my life we get regular updates koi na koi story ki update mil hi jati thi

suhaaana thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: maankijann

Yes best days of my life we get regular updates koi na koi story ki update mil hi jati thi

Yes,

I miss those days a lot yr

maankijann thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#35

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Yes,

I miss those days a lot yr

Me too

I wish all previous members came again missing indu di , vinda di , desigirl , and many good writers

maankijann thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#36

Hey dear am trying to update but couldn't

Thanks to new

Eror404 😡

Whole post gone

So my mood gone off and don't have energy to type again and recheck

I will meet you all after EID

So for my side Advance Eid Mubarak

Love you 😘 all take care remember me in ur prayers


Keepdreaming thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
#37

Originally posted by: maankijann

Hey dear am trying to update but couldn't

Thanks to new

Eror404 😡

Whole post gone

So my mood gone off and don't have energy to type again and recheck

I will meet you all after EID

So for my side Advance Eid Mubarak

Love you 😘 all take care remember me in ur prayers


Poor you ... that's why I saved updates on phone or on IF draft ... you too do same .. Draft is cool feature

Eid Mubarak

WaveTeal thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
#38

Originally posted by: maankijann

Hey dear am trying to update but couldn't

Thanks to new

Eror404 😡

Whole post gone

So my mood gone off and don't have energy to type again and recheck

I will meet you all after EID

So for my side Advance Eid Mubarak

Love you 😘 all take care remember me in ur prayers


Girllll,, 😭🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️This is the ultimate stage of frustration!!

Why didn't you save it somewhere else before posting or copied it in clipboard? Also if you get any error codes simply go back instead of refreshing or opening new page...You will see all your writing stuff is back inside the text editor...

WaveTeal thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
#39

Advanced Eid mubarak 💕😘 May Allah Bless you and your family..Enjoy

maankijann thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#40

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Girllll,, 😭🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️This is the ultimate stage of frustration!!

Why didn't you save it somewhere else before posting or copied it in clipboard? Also if you get any error codes simply go back instead of refreshing or opening new page...You will see all your writing stuff is back inside the text editor...

Actually I typed small part then copy here

Rechecking k time I got more idea then type directly here don't know this could be happened 😔 I done this always

Related Topics

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Queen0fDarkness · 3 years ago

Bound by Honour| Note page 50

Prologue “Where are you, Sameera?” I yelled unable to hold myself back. “I’m not coming, Maan”. “It is our wedding day. You know what my...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Ink_n_Ishq · 15 days ago

Always You Character Sketch Maan Singh Khurana, aged 15: Intelligent, disciplined and confident. Yash’s best friend and Meera’s older brother,...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Ink_n_Ishq · 1 months ago

Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: NilzStorywriter · 1 months ago

The Girl in the Bookshop- - MG || (Part 30 |Page 24)

Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Queen0fDarkness · 2 years ago

FF||Deceptive Obsessions - Chapter 26 & 27 page 26 [31/05]

Prologue In the bustling city of Delhi, where dreams collided with reality and ambitions soared high in the sky, Maan Singh Khurana stood at the...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".