Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

@ Mihrimah: Happy Seduced Rocky’s lips and was eying on it. He was bemuse .. aree he is forgetting what he did with his 18 girlfriends. Ek dum bukla Gaya hai ye dewana  🤣 

I was Rocky hand kiss se kaam nahe chale ga. You gotta move up dude ☺️

Banda 3 saal sant banke jail mein raha hai. Sab kuch bhuul hi gaya hoga. Issi liye usske hormones Happy ke signals nahi pakad parahe hai.🤣🤪 Ab jo karna hai Happy ko hi karna padhega.😛 Pyaar ke A B C D seekhana padhega. Love 101.🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ek toh villain kay moh par usko hi expose karnay ka threat dene ka blooper is beyond me!!! 🤔 it happens in every soap, ab muje saboot mil gaya hai...bha yeh usku batanay ki kia zarurat hai, but we are talking about RV here!!! even if anaya hadn't told him that she will expose him in front of happy, he never would have let her leave

RoHa toh was totally paradise!!!!☺️ har thoray thoray dinon mein kabhi happy ya rocky ko chot kagni chahiye so we can get these beautiful moments, both of them taking care of each other in the sweetest way possible!!! omg he kissed her hand☺️

The way we are getting these lovely moments in bulk, I am having a really really bad feeling...you know what I mean, roha kay beech mein nazar RV hai!!!!

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Lurking 😎 Rocky ka funda clear hai 🤪

Ise ho Kya Gaya hai? 🤣 Happy going for his lips and Rocky sharmaying 

Oww what an episode 😳

Happy going for his lips back to back. Bandi akele chance maarrahi hai.😉😆 Signals derahi hai.☺️ Apna munda sant banchuka hai.😆

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Happy going for his lips back to back. Bandi akele chance maarrahi hai.😉😆 Signals derahi hai.☺️ Apna munda sant banchuka hai.😆

Checkout the precap the kiss has now moved to the cheeks ☺️ the way our munda caresses her lips are just ❤️

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Ek toh villain kay moh par usko hi expose karnay ka threat dene ka blooper is beyond me!!! 🤔 it happens in every soap, ab muje saboot mil gaya hai...bha yeh usku batanay ki kia zarurat hai, but we are talking about RV here!!! even if anaya hadn't told him that she will expose him in front of happy, he never would have let her leave

Uff that was frustrating! Par you are right. Agar woh naa bhi bolti phir bhi RV usse lock karke rakhta.

RoHa toh was totally paradise!!!!☺️ har thoray thoray dinon mein kabhi happy ya rocky ko chot kagni chahiye so we can get these beautiful moments, both of them taking care of each other in the sweetest way possible!!! omg he kissed her hand☺️

I know right! Main bhi sochrahi thi yeh chot lagti rehni chahiye. Happy toh full on hormonal.🤣 Shayad sochti hogi yeh banda Shaan banke kya kya karraha tha aur karna chahraha tha ab thoda ishara dedungi toh kuch hoga.🤣☺️ Lekin apna Rocky baba 3 saal jail mein bitake sab kuch bhuul chuka hai.🤪 Ab hand kiss se hi love course ki shuruwat karraha hai.😆😆

The way we are getting these lovely moments in bulk, I am having a really really bad feeling...you know what I mean, roha kay beech mein nazar RV hai!!!!

Of course! Aagey lambi judayi hai. If only CVs give us interesting plot. But iss tarha se confession ko delay karna is a bad sign. Bad days are ahead.😭

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Checkout the precap the kiss has now moved to the cheeks ☺️ the way our munda caresses her lips are just ❤️

and their BG music is so cute, makes the scene even more beautiful!!!!

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

What???? How would I be able to wait till the night??? Ab office mein dil kaise lagega???😲☺️☺️

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

and their BG music is so cute, makes the scene even more beautiful!!!!

Absolutely 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

What???? How would I be able to wait till the night??? Ab office mein dil kaise lagega???😲☺️☺️

Yessss🥳 he caresses her lips and then plants a sensuous kiss on her cheeks ☺️ and then bas she blushes and runs away and turns to look back at him shyly ☺️☺️