Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Actually any type of books except vampire😆
Same here i dont like vampires lol😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Actually any type of books except vampire😆
Same here i dont like vampires lol😆
No offence
I hate Twilight.
I read some 20-30 pages and can't stand it😑
Great *sigh of relief*Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Same here i dont like vampires lol😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
No offence
I hate Twilight.
I read some 20-30 pages and can't stand it😑
I didnt read this much even🤭🤭
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Great *sigh of relief*
🤣🤣
Two of my friends suggested me they just loves Twilight. They have watched almost all Twilight movies and even know almost every dialogue.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I didnt read this much even🤭🤭
PS: I like Twilight name 😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Actually any type of books except vampire😆
Ohh
But i like twilight saga movie so much.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Two of my friends suggested me they just loves Twilight. They have watched almost all Twilight movies and even know almost every dialogue.
PS: I like Twilight name 😆
I didnt even watched any movie of twilight lol..i too like the name 😆But i never saw any movie lol..u did??
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
No offence
I hate Twilight.
I read some 20-30 pages and can't stand it😑
I have not read books but watched the movies.
NoOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
I didnt even watched any movie of twilight lol..i too like the name 😆But i never saw any movie lol..u did??