Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ya i knw actually i m too lazy to write coz only 1-2 parts are left😆
Seriously Rashi? Then you should complete them fast and move on to a new story yaar. I've been dying for months now 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ya i knw actually i m too lazy to write coz only 1-2 parts are left😆
Seriously Rashi? Then you should complete them fast and move on to a new story yaar. I've been dying for months now 😭
Arakshi p bhi FF hai kya
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Seriously Rashi? Then you should complete them fast and move on to a new story yaar. I've been dying for months now 😭
Ok i will cmplt soon but i cant start new one
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Arakshi p bhi FF hai kya
Har couple pe hai 😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ok i will cmplt soon but i cant start new one
Cuz of studies?
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yeah..but I didn't watch that.
I like Shaleen as actor but I was upset with the track.
Shourya was perfect for Vaibhavi.
Yeah it happens swara😅