Sonam has a total supermodel quality in the sense that she can carry any look and elevate it to another level. The suit is nothing groundbreaking but she looks classy. The necklace and shoes are gorgeous tho.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sonam has a total supermodel quality in the sense that she can carry any look and elevate it to another level. The suit is nothing groundbreaking but she looks classy. The necklace and shoes are gorgeous tho.
Originally posted by: Charaiveti
oh yeah I remember. I was so cheering for her that moment. Rules likeheels r must is ridiculious. I understand not letting people turn up in sweatpants butheels😒
Old white men in 1932 ( i think) started this festival and nothing much has changed.
Why don't Indian male actors walk Cannes
Thread #3 ... /forum/bollywood/5092798/cannes-2019-3
Originally posted by: Peppermint55
Why don't Indian male actors walk Cannes
For what will they walk? Fashion industry is female centric and these actress are walking for big brands, wearing designer gowns.
Interesting but not surprised, I literally witnessed how this all started This tweet is kinda making wonders on x...
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYQ6cV_CLHH/?igsh=cDJrbnNrdHBwZHBj
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
95