Who is geared up for tonight🙋♀️. This shit season will finally come to an end.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who is geared up for tonight🙋♀️. This shit season will finally come to an end.
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t .. RCFA is having a meltdown. 😂😂😂 Ash fangirl in katherine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: hotchic2
Who is geared up for tonight🙋♀️. This shit season will finally come to an end.
I hv never watched got. If this season is so bad i will never watch it ever 😆
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I hv never watched got. If this season is so bad i will never watch it ever 😆
I think you should just watch yourself and decide lol. I don't think it's the worst season ever for a show but it's underwhelming in resolving some storylines. If the leaked spoilers for final episode is true, then this ending is still better than Dexter and HIMYM ending 😆
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
I think you should just watch yourself and decide lol. I don't think it's the worst season ever for a show but it's underwhelming in resolving some storylines. If the leaked spoilers for final episode is true, then this ending is still better than Dexter and HIMYM ending 😆
I tolerated himym so i guess i will watch it.
Thnx for feedback shinee :)
🤣
Well what can we say!.
The effects are better than bollywood.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I tolerated himym so i guess i will watch it.
Thnx for feedback shinee :)
Since you have watched himym, ant idea where can I get big bang theory and Morden family to dld / watch for free?
Couldn't watch the final season n it hurts me.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Since you have watched himym, ant idea where can I get big bang theory and Morden family to dld / watch for free?
Couldn't watch the final season n it hurts me.
Try the popcorn time app. It has almost all shows.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0