I like this look of PC's...a bit bland but she looks nice. Why is Nick looking so disinterested?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
I like this look of PC's...a bit bland but she looks nice. Why is Nick looking so disinterested?
This is just love , love love.... seriously , for the first time i am loving nicks ❤️


The white dress on Red Carpet , The rain , Nick's umbrella picking and pc's lovely smile...
For me still now the best moments of this year in cannes, what a cinematic melody ❤️
Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow
I like this look of PC's...a bit bland but she looks nice. Why is Nick looking so disinterested?
it's a classic look for both of them. that's just now Nick's face is



the umbrella pics are super cute :)






Interesting but not surprised, I literally witnessed how this all started This tweet is kinda making wonders on x...
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYQ6cV_CLHH/?igsh=cDJrbnNrdHBwZHBj
95