You Completes Me short OS on AKshan...

Aavnii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After the funeral  of fufa ji..all are sleeping in their rooms..

@akshan room..

Guddan is dreaming..

@dream

People are in white clothes…weeping voices..then some flashes of fufa ji..then..her mother…then she saw Antra’s picture….and then she saw her jindal sahab in white clothes…and ..everything is blur…

@dream ends..

She wake with a jolt …

Gudd: jindal sahab….jindal sahab….jindal sahab…..Akshat ji….

Aj woke up..and turn on the lights…he saw guddan ..sweating badly…in semi conscious state..he held her from her arm…

Aj: guddan…guddan..dekho meri taraf..yha dekho..

Guddan saw him..she hurriedly run her hands on his face his body ..she was panicking and tears are flowing..

Gudd: aap thk hai naa..aap ..wo…

Aj  pulled her to his side ..and hugged her tightly….

Aj:  shhh…guddan kch nhi hua hai..dekho…sab thk hai..wo sapna tha..sab sapna tha..mai thk hu…

Guddan slowly start breathing normally and her sobbing stop..and she is not ready to leave him..

Gudd: hum…hum..aaj ese hi so jye…hum…..agr..aap..wo..

Aj: relax guddan….

And he lay down while guddan is still by his side…she put her head on his chest..and her arms are around his waist…aj put his one arm around her waist and with other caressing her hairs.. when she finally relaxed..

Aj: kya hua tha guddan…agr tum comfortable ho to bta sakti ho…

Gudden slowly told him about her dream…

Gudd(sleepy voice): aaj ye sapna dekh ke hume wo yaad a gya..jb sb bol rhe the ki aap…aur fir hum bht darr gye..agr aapko sach mai kch ho jata to…hum to apke bina rh hi nhi sakte…hum bhul gye hai apke bina rhena…hume bht darr lgta hai apko khone se..

By speaking slowly guddan drift in to  peaceful slumber..

Aj looked at her sleeping face..and slowly kissed her forehead…

Aj(pov): kitni bateein tum ese hi kh jati ho guddan..aur aaj tumhara is trha mere kareeb hona..kch ajeeb kch galat nahi lag rha..esa kya badal gya hai hamare beech..esa kyu lag rha hai tum yhi mere pass mere kareeb rhne ke liye hi bani ho…kisi ko khone ka dard mai tumhe kbhi nhi hone dunga…hamare rishtey ke liye jo bhi kadam jaroori hai mai wo sare kadam tumhari tarf badhaunga…

Tumhare sath jo ehsas hai na guddan wo alg hi hai…mai tumhe sambhalta hu..tum mujhe himmat deti ho..mera aur antra ka rishta esa nhi tha..mujhe kbi use kch samjhana ya use kbhi sambhalna hi ni pda..wo to phle se hi bht perfect thi..itni perfect ki mne apni kamzoriyan bhi usse kbhi share nhi ki… aur fr uske jane ke baad..wo sab andr hi rh gya…aur mai kb Akshat se AJ bn gya mujhe pta hi nhi chla…

Fr tum ayi ..aur tumne mujhe frse jeena sikha diya..tumne mujhe sikhaya..ki perfect hona important nhi hai..apni galti se seekhna important hai…

Mai bhi seekh gya hu apni galti se..kch nhi chupayunga tumse…kyuki..

“do adhure log milkar hi to ek puri duniya bnate hai”

Mai samajh chukka hu ki meri kamiyoon ko tum pura karti ho aur mai tumhari…

He once again looked at her peaceful face….and kissed her forehead..and closes his eyes with smiling face and with a good hope for tomorrow…

Just a small piece …everyone is asking for a scene where she consoles him…but with her fears…it always good to see mature Aj consoles her…

And please give your views..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing os avni👍🏼

Do write more

Continue ur other stories

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Loved it!! ❤️

Want to see something like this in the show ❤️

Shona1991 thumbnail

Good one...

Aj and guddu are truly made for each other...

Hope show me b kuch Aisa he dekhne mile ...

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Are yarr Maine saru ki wish poori ki h 

...but mere ko b aisa Kuch Dekhna h sachchi much I .....loved it💝💝💗💗

Aavnii thumbnail

If you guys like my work then why don't you reply and appreciate...and if you don't like then criticism is welcomed 

But Atleast Do comment..

And thank you to all who reply and appreciate...

Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👏👏

Gud one

Loved it

Hope we see such scenes in d show too

Do write more🤗

Ps-- ur dialogues are ur plus points

kavya1994 thumbnail

A very nice start of OS, the pace was good and the finishing with Akshat's POV is just excellent dear.👏⭐️

I liked this dialogue- "do adhure log milkar hi toh ek puri duniya banate hain"

Overall, the OS is

Dear, what can I call you?

Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Avni 

This is sobiya🤗

Aavnii thumbnail

Hello sobiya

And check my new os on akshan..sequal to it..