Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Unreserved before 11 am 

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Labhya

Hello miss detox!!!!! Hello Mata Ji😆

So finally the update of OCTO FRIENDLY story is back…. I hope you had a great detox time……… welcome back again.. Thank you. Yes I did have a great time of my life❤️

See i responded before 11 in the morning as promised…… Promises ki pakki hai tu toh🤗

Okay now here comes my response issi ka toh intezaar tha😛

First of all kop kop for giving the update… like many others i too waited for this story's update and it is here…. Chal chal ave😳

So you started the update with su …. Su diii ko khush kr diya tumne to… Haan. Su bhi khush❤️

Sunaina ka positive role dekh kr dil khush kr diya yaar… ek cheez hai aap jaha kahi bhi jaao ek dost hona bohot zaroori hai aap hmesha akele nahi reh sakte na….sunaina ko ese hi positive rakhna yaar. . and ho sake to isko samaina ka cupid bna denge naaa Let's just see if she's cupid or....(I won't say much🤐)

So naina is back to Ahemdabad..  wow she's going to PVKM. Sb new naina ko dekh kr shock aur suprise hone waale hai .. sameer kaise sambhalega yaar khud ko ….all the best sameer… Ussko best wishes ki sakht zaroorat hai. 🤣

Sameer sensed his Naina's presence…ye pyaar nahi to kya hai…. Pyaar hi hai..

Ahan soooo preeti got the suprise…. And the song was toooo beautiful…. That's one of my favourite song. 😳

Soooo the iconic twirl is back and they met !!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyy It had to be iconic. Itne Dino Baad dono mile hain after all 😃

Sameer baba naina sirf dikhaane k liye badli hai uske dil me jhaaniye aap ye aaaj bhi vahi naina hai jo aapse khoob pyaar krti hai… You really think so ?😉

Swati shanti teacher and principal sir they all are happy to get their favourite friend and student back….. Yep. Naina was always their favourite.

Offfooooooo Naina is not answering don't worry sameer give your efforts naina is yours and will always be . Bs thoda manana pdega…. Thoda nahi bahut zyda manana padega😛

I am for sure it must be very very difficult for naina to ignore sameer….. It really was 

The feeling of coming back to home after a really very long time is just soooooooooooo peaceful…. Yeah! That homecoming and that feeling. Ah! Blissful.

Nanu you only please help naaa… sameer wants his love back…. Aur aapse accha mentor koi aur ho hi nahi skta.. thode tips dijiye sameer ko kii kaise vo apna pyaar wapis paa sake …. Ab toh Nanu Ko hi shayad help karna pade. He's Sameer ka bachpan se mentor. ❤️

Hmmm… so the agrawal sisters are going to market .kuch na kuch pkka hone wala hai….. You really sure?😉

And yeah the voiceover dialogues were really nice.... Its the specialty of our show afterall.... Yes it is! I love to write that part❤️

I loved them!!!!!

Very nice update….

Keep smiling

Labhya ??

Thank you so much Labhya for reading and leaving such a long feedback. I loved it. Worth all the wait.❤️

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

Unreserved before 11 am 

You're a good girl🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Hello everyone🤗. Though I can't update this story before 28th of May (which is not too far right?) But here's a peek-a-boo into the chapter that is to come😃. Dedicating this to Suparna (Suparna13) who has this immense faith in my work and always motivated me to write and trust my words. Thank you Meri Jaan🤗. Okay enjoy this very very lil teaser you guys and lemme know what you think of it😳.

Teaser

While Preeti was trying to explain the tailor how exactly Tayji wanted her blouse to be, Naina came out of the tailor Shop and tried to look at the market area. It felt like a lifetime since she was here. Trying to inhale the aroma of the newly fried pakoras she moved in the direction of the sweet shop with a sweet smile to taste the delicacies after such a long time. It felt like her legs took her automatically to the shop and her tongue automatically blurted out for two gulab jamuns. Taking one of the two warm gulab jamun in her mouth, it melted like wax melts in flame. "Umm." She enjoyed that taste after what feels like eternity to her. Quickly putting the other one too, "Kya gulab jamun hai Kaka. Maza aa Gaya." She said while her mouth was full of those sweet balls. The Halwai smiled and continued to make the jalebis that he was making. Unknown to this young girl who was enjoying the sweet of her life, One equally young pair of eyes were looking at her antics and a smiled adorned his face. Two of his best friends looked at him and were happy. After a very long time they saw a smile that reflected in his eyes. After a very long time, they saw Sameer's eyes twinkling like it used too. After a very long time...

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sameer Naina ko milao tum jldi jldi 

vrna main tumhe Asanskari bate krke preshan krungi🤣

teaser looks intriguing

really excited for the next chapter

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ruk comment karti hu..acche se padke!🤣

Res!! Unres😘

Dedicated to me!! Gale lag ja yaar🤗bahot saara pyaar !! Teaser mila...

Naina's love for gulabjamun and sameer's smile adorning naina's smile😄😄....ab jaldi sameer se ek baar mila to de naina ko,baat bhi kara de...mere pyaare destinywale log

Love, Suparna❤

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeiiii .... Teaser Mila 😃

And I loved it. Sameer was also in the market. Vo thode na koi chance Jane dega. And 28ty May is too far 😒No problem... We'll wait. 😃

And I have unreserved my comment on Page 38. 🙈🤗

Dharapriya thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for next update yaar. Now after teaser can't wait. Ab jaldi milwa do please Sameer Naina Ko. Intezaar nahi hota

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aye hayee koi kisi ko tar raha haiAslil batein karne ka man kar raha hai mujhe🤣Lekin tum phir se bhag jayogi. Dekha kaha tha na bazar mein milenge😉