Originally posted by: Angelicdiya

Awesome updates. I read all ur updates today. U r a brilliant writer dear. 👍🏼👏

Now eagerly waiting for next part❤️

Aww Diya...take my heart❤️❤️🤗

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter-5 

They didn't have their class last week and it had been 13 days since she'd seen him, 13 days since she'd heard his voice. She was longing for it....for just a glimpse of him...but why? She didn't know, neither did she want to dwell on that. She just wanted to see him. Period. Reasons be damned!

"Miss khanna, is your dissertation ready?" She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't see that professor Ahuja was asking her something

"Oh, sorry professor, I didn't see you, about the dissertation, you told me that I'd need your help on that one"

"Oh yes, I did, didn't I? Well, Miss Khanna, I'm going on a leave for some time, that's why I was asking if it was ready...lemme see.." He thought for a moment then said again "why don't you consult Mr Rana? He can help you, tell him I sent you to him. He's quite short tempered, that one" 

"That's alright sir, I'll prepare it myself"

"I know you will, but this dissertation is quite valuable, not only for your MA but it's also going to help you with your doctorate, so I suggest, you don't take any chances" and with that he took his leave. 

Mishti didn't want to impose on him, what if he thought she was doing it on purpose? But she wasn't! she told herself. And she couldn't very well put her career on jeopardy. She made her way to his office and knocked, but there was no answer. She pushed the door a little and it opened. She saw him standing by the window, he was on call, maybe that's why he didn't hear the knock. His back was to her, she started to say that she didn't want to interrupt him and will go instantly but before she could open her mouth, he spoke.

"I told you I'd do anything! Of course I love her damn it!" He sounded like an animal, an animal who was hurt badly and could barely speak, but given the chance he'd turn the world upside down. Before she could process what was happening, he threw his phone with such force that it smashed into the wall and broke into pieces. She gulped nervously and started to go, but he turned suddenly and she witnessed something she'd never in her dreams thought she would. His eyes were bloodshot and full of tears, her heart went out to him. In that moment she forgot that she was scared to death, she wanted nothing more than to go to him, and hug him, to tell him that everything will be alright, she just wanted to take his pain away. She took a step forward and all hell broke loose on her.

With savage bitterns he came to her and took her arms in a death grip

"What the f**k are you doing here? Witnessing my break down so you could have fun while gossiping about it with your friends?" He asked so dangerously that she couldn't open her mouth for a minute and even then no words came out. His grip on her arms tightened even more and she whimpered with the pain, but he didn't notice it. He was too busy showering his hatred on her that it seemed he'd gone blind to anything else around him.

"You....you're hurting me.." She managed to say, tears were pouring down her eyes now and she couldn't control them.

"Then take it. I'm hurting too, and your pain is nothing comparing to what I'm feeling right now!" He all but growled. It felt like her arms were being ripped out of her shoulder and a wrenched sob came out of her. He let go of her arms so abruptly as if there was electric shock on them. 

Her legs were shaking too badly to take her weight and she almost fell to the floor, though he prevented her fall but he wasn't prepared to take all her weight and ended up on the floor with her on his lap. He steadied them both but didn't let go of her. She buried her face in his chest and was sobbing softly. One of his hand was on her shoulder and one was caressing her hair. Soothing her like a child. If anyone were to see them like that, in that position.... He would surely lose his job and she'd most probably be expelled. 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't know what possessed me! Please forgive me Mishti, please" she lifted her face from his chest to look at him, and was shocked to see the hatred and self loathing there. He looked like he was ready to kill himself if she said the word. He wiped her tears with his thumb and kissed her forehead, she tried to say something, but again no word came out... He shook his head as if understanding her dilemma and hugged her to his chest again. She felt his lips on her temple. She hugged him as tightly as she could, as if trying to absorb him within her, trying to imprint his touch in her memory. How long they sat like that, she didn't know. But she came out of her trance when he said...

"You should stay away from me Mishti, for I will only corrupt you. I'm like a plague that is bound to contaminate you, if you come in my vicinity. Hurting you is the last thing I want, but hurt you I will, you saw the example today. I can save you from anything Mishti, anything....but myself" 

He let go of her then but she didn't release him..

"What if I want to be contaminated, what if I want to be corrupted?" He didn't answer her, he didn't have any answers for her. He freed himself from her grasp easily and stood up....he took some steps away from her and said

"You may leave now, I have a lot to do" and with that he didn't leave any room for further arguments. She didn't have any other option but to go from there. But she will make him listen, if not today then some other day, but she will, she promised herself determinedly.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

That was an intense and emotional update dear❤️..Why is Ruhaan crying and hurt so badly..I hope he will be fine..Of course Mishtu won't let anything happen to  him..Eagerly waiting for the next update😃

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome update dear......😇 Now Mishti is fully determined. She will definitely make him listen to her but how will be interesting. 😍😍

Waiting for the next one. 😉

Weekends are soo boring but your ffs makes it interesting. 💜💜💜

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

👏👏👏

loved it dear

Was he talking about Mishti on the phone but with whom he was talking? 🤔

I'm so hooked

plz update next part soon yaar

swaasp thumbnail

and dear one suggestion 

if you add index to all of your stories it will be easy to find the parts for new readers

give link for each chapters in the index

I think you can add index in your 1st post 

just a suggestion decision is yours🤗

Vartika026 thumbnail

Pranu, Shiny, Swati....you guys are the sweetest ❤️❤️....Swati, your suggestion about the index is really good but I dunno how to make it....do I have to edit the chapter in first page and then make index there? Help me here🥱

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Pranu, Shiny, Swati....you guys are the sweetest ❤️❤️....Swati, your suggestion about the index is really good but I dunno how to make it....do I have to edit the chapter in first page and then make index there? Help me here🥱

yeah there is no reserved post for index in 1st page na so you have to edit the 1st chapter only 

it would be good if the index is in the 1st page only

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

yeah there is no reserved post for index in 1st page na so you have to edit the 1st chapter only 

it would be good if the index is in the 1st page only

I shall do that😛