Barun Sobti is a magnificent actor and a wonderful person. I adore him
Barun Sobti is a magnificent actor and a wonderful person. I adore him
Barun Sobti, good luck, darling! Let this beautiful day will bring you a lot of positive, let luck will be with you always! We love you! Good luck with your new job.
Barun Sobti is the best actor in India, he is magnificent in every role
Барун Собти-самый красивый и талантливый.Я люблю его.
My sun Barun Sobti I love you and all your characters. You are an magnificent incredible actor
BARUN SOBTI is my favorite actor! The most beautiful, the most talented. He deserved all the great love of his fans. He is the best.

Barun Sobti I Love you my star. Always be happy with your work. My support is always with you Waiting for a new project - Asura and Halahal.
Barun Sobti you're the best actor, I love everything you do
Barun Sobti all your roles are perfect, I'm in love with each of your heroes. I'm looking forward to his new project.
BARUN SOBTI is the sexiest and most beautiful in the world.
A new series called 'Sairab' will soon be broadcast on Star Plus. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYbyJHSlCPc/?igsh=MWpzazU2dG02dm84eQ==
Promo https://youtu.be/Cp8i_5XKgN4?si=vavm_n-yqaSiiaRM
It seems that youngsters except Tinni are sensible characters in this show. Among the elders, it's Rusha who supports Noyanika. Rohan stands...
Hello everybody.
In short, after 'Advocate Anjali Awasthi' ends, another show with a similar vibe will begin. 🙂...
52