Hello everybody.

Page
of
1Hello everybody.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I heard both leads will be negative
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I heard both leads will be negative
Yes. It is written in the above article. And it is a supernatural drama as well. I wonder who will play the leads then? Or should the negative characters just go disturbing ppl, who won't be able to stop the torture?!
Yes. It is written in the above article. And it is a supernatural drama as well. I wonder who will play the leads then? Or should the negative characters just go disturbing ppl, who won't be able to stop the torture?!
these are the leads. I don't think there are any other leads
You mean leads will be negative, and we won't get real heroes with positive characters?
You mean leads will be negative, and we won't get real heroes with positive characters?
There's another guy too, Manish Raisingh or something. I don't like him though. He may be second lead/supporting lead.
So this show will have some high profile guest appearances.
at least leads won't be saints
Yes. It is written in the above article. And it is a supernatural drama as well. I wonder who will play the leads then? Or should the negative characters just go disturbing ppl, who won't be able to stop the torture?!
dunno how the show will be executed but leads being negative is hysterical lolInteresting For Once But Indian Tv.. Writers Are Bound To Ruin It
Promo https://youtu.be/Cp8i_5XKgN4?si=vavm_n-yqaSiiaRM
In short, after 'Advocate Anjali Awasthi' ends, another show with a similar vibe will begin. 🙂...
The 'Fashion Ke Rang Rishton Ke Sang' Gala will premiere on Monday, June 1, 2026, at 7:00 PM on Star Plus....
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2021426860266303609
Promo released for Oh Humnava Saath Dena Mera starring Shabbir Ahluwalia Sriti Jha! On Star Plus...
9