Barun Appreciation Thread....Join all....Anything and everything of BS - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Keep your eyes closed Barun and hug me Ha ha haImage result for imaginary hug gif

Good Night Barun, you sleep, I sleep

We'll meet tomorrow

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Aaj main Upar, Aasman Neeche!

Barun ko Screen Pe dekhu, AkhiyaanMiche!

(remix of Bollywood song: Today I am up, the skies are down meaning I'm above the clouds and I see Barun on screen with hungry eyes)

Screen shots from 1st Episode of TGDIF...

Barun's entry.

Voh bhooli Dastaan lo phir yaad aa gayee...

(The saga lost in memory, has been revived again!)

Last year he had a guitar on his back and a beard on his face... 

This year he has the steering wheel in hand and no beard... 

Rather he opens up with a smile and a flirting romance..." Tum apni taarif karwane ka koi na koi bahana dhoondh hee leti ho!"

You always find some excuse to have yourself flattered!

LovingAHAA20182018-10-10 04:17:37

[QUOTE=Loving2Missing2]

" We never did it in the car before, right?"🤬

☺️Girls watch the episode with your AC full... 

Hotwa is going to make us feel Hot hot hot!😉

🤬Ka overdose!!Haaye! Kya the Voh din aur voh <Remember IPK1 the poolside kissing challenge and that🤬noise😳😳... repeated here...Mar gayee Main...Directly in heavens now! See you there soon.😉Log on to ALT Balaji

HiThat's your first Thought, Right? But let me tell all you Girls, it's Barun here.I came to sayAnd this gift is for you all...To know what it contains, you'll have to visit this game again and again to keep tracking my life.You can post anything about me as Barun or any character that I have played like Shravan, Arnav, Sukhi, Haider, Advay, Arjun .What's important is that all keep me alive in their thoughts, their hearts and this thread.Inviting all with a smile ( Abhi achhese Bula raha hoon)
Better come or I'll come to you with a stick in hand ( Chupchaap Aa jaao nahi to danda leke aaunga)And whenever you visit, you can take my Darshan and have Nayan Sukh!BarunLovingAHA20172017-12-31 12:34:09

Thanks Ann, from my old thread.... It was archived/closed topic; but has been open currently, so took the chance to keep my data active😊😊

Huge pleasure to see you back on our threads.😍

Posted: 4 years ago

My husband teased me once.

"Your Morning Prayer had Namaskaar to Ganesha always; now it's become Namaskar to Ganesha and then immediately to India Forums!" smiley37

But for me, the sole objective of IF is Barun Sobti!  

Well! It's more like chicken and egg story! I was introduced to Barun's talent through IF when I was a silent reader and then it was Barun; because of whom I became an active IF user and further my creativity( which was always there; but limited to kid's study projects and home decors) flourished.

Through IF, I connected to friends globally. Being in IT, having lived abroad most of my life, even after return to India, connecting with people globally is not new to me. But IF gave a different dimension to these new connections.... the dimension of Fandom!

All of us said the same, felt the same! We never understood, why people wanted him only as Arnav? On Twitter, an anecdote happened. 

While doing 22 yards reviews here on IF, I was discussing with another Barun fan on twitter and she said she read my reviews of  Arnav in his new movie. 

I laughed and wrote back. You have changed his name to Arnav. This happened with only one person, The Legendary Gabbar!

The pic of gabbar which gets populated at the base of our page reminds me always of the incident. Mitali  Ghoshal also liked that tweet and included it in her collage with other feedbacks from Sourav and others. It's there on her FB.

Somehow, we the Barunrogis, my IF buddies...... we simply could not understand the insistence of a particular female lead. In our eyes, this man could romance Inanimate objects.

An IF buddy of mine had once said, the way he drinks milk, it feels like he's making love to milk bottle!smiley43smiley9 Just look at his lips caressing the bottle mouth...... We were all gutter minded whenever this guy was on screen; we enjoyed a lot!

And the way his Adam's apple moves sinuously while drinking water; all of us went weak in our knees!!smiley37 

Kareena Kapoor Spelled out the Gospel truth in Jab We Met,

"Paani ka kaam toh paani hi karata hai!"

(The Purpose of water is fulfilled only by water)

A simply wonderful dialogue, delivered most beautifully.

But Barun has now put the dilemma in all our hearts, 

kya paani ka smiley35ye bhi kaam hai??smiley37

(Does water have smiley35 purpose as well?)

Sonalidreams thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

you are so damn beautifully handsome Barun. My heart is craving to see you always