Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Day1 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

She is simply amazing actress she doesn’t need dialogues to perform.

I really hope CV’s give her 100 percent clean chit. Kisi ka picture tangane ke chakar mai CV’s are butchering her character. 

angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is really nice actress. 👍🏼

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Okay..I've opened this topic regarding Teju's portrayal of Mishti's character not to justify her character..I don't know where this show is heading now

But just want to say Teju slayed today's episode with her brilliant performance👏She reminded me Choti Mishtu once again ..

Pain,anger, restlessness, love she portrayed everything so well 👏❤️ She is a brilliant actress who mostly emote through her eyes.She is breathing life to the complex character like Mishti..If not for her it is not so easy to connect with a complex character like Mishti🤔

And coming to show I just wish breakup happens next week..And again that's all I can just wish..

Teju is an brilliant actress 🤗.. I accidentally watched Swargini and liked her a lot in that show.. continued that show for sometime just for her 😍 and stopped watching when the show completely lost its path... She acts very natural ❤️

To be frank I initially don't have much interest to watch S2 though I almost followed S1 full for Mauli.. But it's Teju brought me to watch this show.. She is nailing as Mishti 🙌😘 I love her acting 😗 

And yes, don't know how the show is going to progress,, it's already started butchering Mishaan by not letting break up with Veer still and this unnecessary Ruhaan guilt at this point of time.. As like you I too so wish Mishti breaks up with Veer irrespective of Ruhan's response and have a happy single life for sometime... 

Note:- And I really hope makers don't try typical tv drama of Ruhan faking love for Pari to avoid Mishti 😆😂 jff

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Teja is indeed a good actor ( though didn't watch the episode )

Have seen few epis of Swaragini and liked her as Ragini 

Have also seen few episodes of Karn Sangini where again she did a good job 

Though I don't connect with Mishti at all but Teja again is doing a good job as Mishti 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No Need To Say Much😳 Teju❤️ is Perfect Mishti ❤️Who Justifying The Complicated Character Her Level Best👍🏼 one of My Wish She Is Part of KM❤️ShowThe Time of PPK/RLHN 😎Only Wish From Silsila is Give IshTi🤗❤️ Want/Wait  to See Her Performance😭👍🏼For PopsiMemories Achieving His Dreams ❤️on Her. Loving Mishti  

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I agree. I opened up Friday's episode fully expecting myself to get mad at Mishti as she is sitting and having a frivolous conversation with sissy about their common object of affection, instead of dealing with her situation with Veer. 

But, by the end of the episode, all I saw was a young girl caught in the midst of a snowstorm of emotions, devastated, confused and crying her heart out for a love that she is not sure of and possibly for a commitment she doesn't feel for. I didn't have the heart to criticize her even more after that. I will see how she shapes up next week. As you all probably figured out by now, it doesn't take a lot to set me off usually, not something to be proud of. 

However, what I would enjoy a lot is that Ruhaan gives her that gyan from precap AFTER she breaks up with Veer, him oblivious of what she had already acted upon. And finally it dawns upon her that after all, Ruhaan is like any other diddly doo and then she royally rejects his love proposal of the promo when he comes back😈. That would be too sweet👍🏼I will enjoy that with a big bowl of ice cream😃I wasn't aware that these sadistic traits existed in me😈

I don't know what Ruhaan has to do now to redeem himself in my eyes. 

MarathiGirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can't agree more😇 i've been a fan of Teja since swaragini days...🙈 loved the way she portrayed ragini.. and tejaswi ke dialogue delivery ka kya kehna...smiley9

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MarathiGirl

Can't agree more😇 i've been a fan of Teja since swaragini days...🙈 loved the way she portrayed ragini.. and tejaswi ke dialogue delivery ka kya kehna...smiley9

True😍