Posted: 4 years ago

Okay..I've opened this topic regarding Teju's portrayal of Mishti's character not to justify her character..I don't know where this show is heading now

But just want to say Teju slayed today's episode with her brilliant performanceπŸ‘She reminded me Choti Mishtu once again ..

Pain,anger, restlessness, love she portrayed everything so well πŸ‘β€οΈ She is a brilliant actress who mostly emote through her eyes.She is breathing life to the complex character like Mishti..If not for her it is not so easy to connect with a complex character like MishtiπŸ€”

And coming to show I just wish breakup happens next week..And again that's all I can just wish..

Teja  u  were  absolutely  brilliant

U  are  quite  underrated  and  deservess  more

Please  sign  a  better  show  next  time -Your  shows  are  good  on  paper  again  and  bad  in execution sigh

Wish  u  all  luck  and  success πŸ€—

I haven't watch the episode nahi dekhne ka mood hai, But I can tell that Teju must have rock it. She is really good actress. Mishti bhi Ruhaan ke shaat shaat deere deere ruin ho rahi hai but Teju makes us connect with her character.

Love u for this post PranuπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ yes, Teju slayed it today,she always does. She's a brilliant performer yaar, if it wasn't for her acting no one could connect to Mishti. She's just perfect for this complex roleπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Coming to the show, I wish the same. Break up karo yaar plz..and stop making Mishti the bad guy here!!! If anything, she's the victime. Uska character kyu butcher kr re ho baaki Sab ko acha dikhane k liye.

Mishti baby, we love you irrespective of anything.... You just take a long trip and be happy and be the most successful business woman. No one deserves you.....well, except for Ryan goseling maybe😍😍😘😘😘

Originally posted by pranurosid

Okay..I've opened this topic regarding Teju's portrayal of Mishti's character not to justify her character..I don't know where this show is heading now

But just want to say Teju slayed today's episode with her brilliant performanceπŸ‘She reminded me Choti Mishtu once again ..

Pain,anger, restlessness, love she portrayed everything so well πŸ‘β€οΈ She is a brilliant actress mostly emote through her eyes.She is breathing life to the complex character like Mishti..If not for her it is not so easy to connect with a complex character like MishtiπŸ€”

And coming to show I just wish breakup happens next week..And again that's all I can just wish..

Am a proud fan of Teju. 

She is a brilliant performer. She is living the character Misti.

Hope next time she signs a better show . 

Bold- have no expectation left from this show now. Hope they end Misti's character soon. 

Agree with you dear πŸ‘πŸΌ

teja is excellent as mishti πŸ‘πŸ‘

loving her more and more❀️❀️❀️

proud to be her fan 

Teja totally slayed today!!!  She is justttttt soooooo good at emoting each & every emotion given to her. ❀❀❀

She is just beauty with brains. πŸ’žπŸ’ž

I wish her all the luck for her future projects.  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lastly,  I have a khwaaiishhhhhh to see the magic of TejNal again in an another show..     πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

The show will definitely top all the trp charts m sureπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Yes, Teja is an amazing actress. I saw her RLHN and loved her there too. 

Breakup should have happened b4 this precap confrontation scene. 

Tejaswi is the best and versatile actress . I can easily relate to mishti and her turmoil because of tejus portrayal. In such a short span she did different roles in her career. I want to see what kind of different role she will pick up after this show. 

Yes taju is brilliant actress. Today She made me cry 😭. She is the best 😍.. I want to see TajNal in any other show. I Loved TajNal onscreen Jodi. Both Slaying As Mishti & Ruhaan. Love you Taju 😘❀