Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Leaving the story aside, yes dear, the actors are really fabulous. Teju is one such fine actress who can make us connect with any character she portrays. I have watched swaragini, though the  lead was in grey shade, still most of us connected with her character and sympathised with her unlike ,,. Teju,wil definitely will be the next face of ITV! 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Teju as mishti is close to heart n teju nailed it...the best episode I cant forget is mishti bday party...it made me cry along with her

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She is one brilliant actress....hats off...

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahisri

Teju as mishti is close to heart n teju nailed it...the best episode I cant forget is mishti bday party...it made me cry along with her

That was so emotional yaar😭..Even I cried along with her and wanted to console Mishti after watching that episode

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

Leaving the story aside, yes dear, the actors are really fabulous. Teju is one such fine actress who can make us connect with any character she portrays. I have watched swaragini, though the  lead was in grey shade, still most of us connected with her character and sympathised with her unlike ,,. Teju,wil definitely will be the next face of ITV! 

She always chooses to play little twisted/complex characters rather than playing goody two-shoes characters..That's why I like her more and also she is an amazing actress

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Tejaswi was brilliant today, she was great in the emotional scene today as always. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Teja is fantastic,..watched 4 of her shows....all different roles ..she’s beautiful and talented ..And I love her as mishty. ..

pranurosid thumbnail

Brilliant performance👏

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Brilliant performance👏

Brilliant indeed👏👏👏😘😘😘💜💜💜

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Tejaswi is brilliant actress obviously. I could have loved todays episode more than anything if only there wasnt any Veer in the scenario and Mishaan are just a normal couple.