Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Thank you so much sweetheart😘😘 I did accept your buddy request😁😁 n pmd you too😊😊 and about drunk Mishti...I was actually thinking about that😻 thanks again for your sweet words yaar...I'm overwhelmed😘😘😘 I'll update as soon as I can, for now...this layout isn't letting me update😩

Drunk Mishtu will be super cool..Teju did this kinda scene in RLHN..She killed it..Bahut funny scene tha
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Drunk Mishtu will be super cool..Teju did this kinda scene in RLHN..She killed it..Bahut funny scene tha

I'll make her drunk then😂😂 pakka
Vartika026 thumbnail

Chaper-9

Mishti was feeling light headed, her cheeks were flushed and there were two bright pink spots on them. Damn! Why couldn't she stop blushing! Her heart was beating so loud, she feared that all the people in the theatre will hear it.

Mr Sat....Ruhaan, she thought smilingly, was no where to be found, he ha already left, she guessed. How she managed to make some excuse of her hurried retreat between the half of the movie, she didn't know. She'd told Veer something about having a headache and he had believed her, in fact he told her that she looked quite sick and she should go home. Strange, even after acknowledging that she looked sick, Veer didn't even bother to take her home himself, not that she needed him to, but still that was a basic chivalry.

Anyways, she didn't want to think about Veer. In fact she couldn't think about Veer even if she wanted to, for she was too busy dreaming about the devil, MY devil, she thought, blushing to the roots. She still couldn't believe it! She couldn't believe all that has actually happened. She'd already pinched herself five times to make sure that she wasn't dreaming, and did it again. Ouch! Nope, she hadn't dreamed that. He has actually kissed her, and she him. He was her first kiss. Well, technically second cause kissing Golu in the 4th grade didn't really count, did it? and that too was on cheek. He had kissed her and later she had kicked him in the shin, and he had cried his lungs out. Such a drama queen, he was.

He must feel something for me, thought Mishti hopefully. She didn't deluded herself to be in love with him, yet. But she was definitely reaching there. She'd had crush on him since the first time they'd met, but his devilish behavior had stopped that crush from becoming anything else.....but now, the passion with which he had kissed her, he must feel SOMETHING for her. That didn't just felt like a kiss, it was like he had sucked her breath out of her. Yes, he DOES feel something. She decided.

"What do you think, God? he has feelings for me, doesn't he?" For the first time, God didn't know what to say to her, he didn't want her to face a heart break, she was too innocent to endure such a pain, but he couldn't lie to her either.

"I do not know, Mishti" he said

"But I do" said Mishti, happily. Yes I do. He has feelings for me, she decided. Little did she know, what awaited her....!

rapaka70 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update. Loved it. Update the next part soon.

rapaka70 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very brief update. Hope next one would be a bigger one

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapaka70

Very brief update. Hope next one would be a bigger one

Thank you sweetie😊 I know it's very short but I didn't know if I could update so I was just experimenting n made it short. I'll update next part tomorrow or by tonight
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Wow.. Unexpected update..It was a short one but a good one..Mishti fell in love with her Satan boss Ruhaan😉 But what is the heartbreak dear? plz don't make her sad.. Waiting for Ur next update😊

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

nice update

huh is veer mishti se jyada film ki padi hai kher acha hi huva

aww mishti blushing blushing

what god didn't want to lie means ruhaan don't have feeling for her or what

nooo he has he was dreaming about her after all

plz update next part soon dear want to know ruhaan point of view

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update... Waiting for the moment when both will realise the love they have for each other.  😍
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Wow.. Unexpected update..It was a short one but a good one..Mishti fell in love with her Satan boss Ruhaan😉 But what is the heartbreak dear? plz don't make her sad.. Waiting for Ur next update😊

I'll make her teeny tiny bit sad😁😁 thoda twist Lana padega na kahani me😋